Thread: Karl Double Photography

Default Karl Double Photography

I got married just over a week ago and I would like to give a huge recommendation to our photographer Karl Double. He was amazing..and we have had the disc with our photos on a week after the wedding!!
    He was really helpful, kept me nice and calm, was amazing with the kids and everyone at our wedding loved him. My favourite part of the whole day was having our photos done!! I would highly recommend him to anyone who is currently looking for a photographer

We have booked Karl for our wedding in December this year. Really liked his work and found him. Very easy going when I met up with him initially. Glad to hear you had such a positive experience did you have the photo booth at your wedding?

K x

He was amazing. He is very easy to talk to and obviously enjoys what he does. He was great in the morning and even helped my bridesmaid tie my dress up. We had all our traditional shots done but we managed to get in some that were a bit different, which was lots of fun!. I'm really glad we had him. We didn't have the photo booth. I'd seen some of the photo booth photos at the wedding fayre and had thought about it, but by the time we got out of dinner and into the evening part we were running a bit late and we had a lot of older and elderly guests who might not have appreciated it!!!, so we changed our mind. It did look fab in some of the albums we saw and looked like lots of fun, if your guests are up for it?
    xx