Thread: Aberdeen area photographers

Default Aberdeen area photographers

Any recommendations for photographers in the Aberdeen area? We are looking for someone who will take a nice mix of staged and casual photos for my daughter's wedding next year. Thanks.

Super Senior Member

Hiya ive booked Martin Leckie, but I've also heard that Rubislaw are really good! x

NearlyMrsY

I have gone for Janie Barclay. She was the photographer at a wedding I was bridesmaid at last year and the most lovely lady !

Senior Platinum Member

We have booked View Phototgraphy and the seem to offer waht your looking for! They are husband and wife and are genuinely 2 of the nicest people ever! Robert does all the more posed/ staged pictures where as Elaine is there to catch all the casual photos of the unsuspecting people in action which i think are sometimes the best photos! And I dont see why they couldnt travel to where your daughters wedding is. http://www.view-photography.co.uk/ xxx

Quote Originally Posted by aberdeenmum View Post
    Any recommendations for photographers in the Aberdeen area? We are looking for someone who will take a nice mix of staged and casual photos for my daughter's wedding next year. Thanks.
    Hi there, Tom Daly is based in the Aberdeenshire area, I have worked with him several times and he is very easy to get on with and an exception photographer. His site is http://www.tomdalyphotography.co.uk/

Rob

We have gone for Deeside Photographics, been doing family weddings / portraits for many years now so I can highly recommend them.

Thanks so much for your recommendations. I'm leaning towards Rubislaw but my daughter hasn't checked out all the portfolios yet. I'll let you know what she decides!