Thread: Personalised candles for humanist ceremony?

Default Personalised candles for humanist ceremony?

We've just finished writing our ceremony and the humanist celebrant has reminded us to buy some candles for the candle lighting part of the day.

Has anyone seen some nice personalised candles? I've had a look online, trawled ebay etc but I'm quite fussy and i don't want anything with fancy swirly writing or cartoony type pictures...just maybe something quite plain with our names and the date? Any ideas?

C x

Advertisers FairyDustCelebrations's Avatar
    Dumbarton - Serving Glasgow and West Central Scotland

What a beautiful idea to have personalised candles burning during your ceremony. We find that a lot of our customers have these type of candles bought as gifts from guests but love this idea of incorporating something personal into the ceremony itself!
    Fairy Dust Celebrations www.fairydustcelebrations.co.uk

Super Senior Member FutureMrsMilligan's Avatar

Try 'Embroidery Embroidery' on Facebook. I've used her for some personalised items for my wedding and she is fab - really quick service and prices are great. The lady is from Moodiesburn and will just post out your items to you. I've used her for embroidery stuff but I've seen some photos she's posted on Facebook and I'm sure I've seen personalised wedding candles. She'll basically put whatever you want on it, in whatever style you like, so defo worth a look I'd say... Hope you find what you're looking for!!! xx

Thanks! Off to have a look on the Facebook page now!

C xx

Clarabo I hope you have a happy marriage now! :*
    If someone is looking for personalised wedding candles, have a look at https://candlemania.ie/products/pers...edding-candles
    I had my candles from Candlemania and they were awersome!