Thread: Sweets

Default Sweets

Where's the best place to buy sweets online for sweet buffet? We went to costco at the weekend but they have a serious lack of sweets these days so thought I'd just look online instead - much less stressful lol!

I just bought mine from http://www.chocolatebuttons.co.uk/

They had a good selection and were reasonably priced. There was free next day delivery if you spend over 100 as well :-) Plus I contacted them with the date of our wedding and they made sure all sweets had an expiry date after our date which I thought was really great of them!

I got mine from:
    http://www.sweetswholesale.co.uk

I found them to be very reasonable and they were deliver within 3 days meaning that I've only had to store then for 4 days this week before the wedding as storage space has became an issue haha everything has even long dated as well which is good 😊

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

Makro have a better selection of sweets compared to Costco I think. If you can get hold of a makro card could be worth popping in there? Xx
    Last edited by Laurabelle84; 06-03-2014 at 08:40 PM.

We got ours from http://www.bulkwholesalesweets.com they seemed to be the best value for money, quick delivery (3 days if I remember correctly) and very good sell buys! Hope this helps xx

You can order online from makro x
    Engaged: 25/12/2011
    Getting Married: 30/05/2015

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shiree View Post
    You can order online from makro x
    Ooohhh I didn't know this, that's good, may be best for when I get mine as I do my dinger when I go & just buy loads of rubbish I don't need ! xx

Thanks everyone! I forgot about makro!! What sweets have you all got? So far on our list we have flying saucers, black jacks & fruit salads, rhubarb & custards, strawberries, strawberry bonbons, jazzles/snowies, shrimps, marshmallows, cables, boiled sweets and toffees to go in the small love heart dishes I have and a mixture of lollies, mini refreshers, mini love hearts etc all mixed in a fishbowl. Hopefully this will be enough!!

We went to Makro and I was in sweetie heaven, bought way too much as I found out today when I was sorting them into my jars, lol. We got 2 boxes of Haribo, jelly beans, white mice, marshmallows, chocolate jazzies, double lollies, drumstick lollies, chocolate mini eggs and love hearts (bought them in sale in Tesco after valentines day, lol). My mum wouldn't let me bring leftovers home as she said I would eat them and then my dress would be too tight, haha. I'm sure I can wait another 2 weeks and probably enjoy them even more

Super Senior Platinum Member

I bought mine from Tesco, Asda and the pounds shops. I just bought them every week when I was getting my shopping and I didn't spend more than 100 for my sweets x x

Default A good sweets supplier...

Maybe a helpful update to an often-asked question. I bought some from HS Wholesale Sweets back in April. There's no minimum order, you get wholesale prices and free delivery on larger orders. Might help someone setting up a pick and mix / candy bar at their wedding?

https://www.hswholesalesweets.co.uk/