Thread: Comfort packs... Something similar

Default Comfort packs... Something similar

Good morning ladies,

I'm after a bit of help and hopefully you all have better imaginations than me..

I know that I want to make little comfort packs/bags for all my guests that are staying at the hotel on the wedding night.. (At the moment there is about 35 people)... My only problem is what the hell do you put in them lol... Just a few little things maybe to help the hangover etc in the morning.

I would really appreciate your help for some ideas or maybe your doing them yourselves..

Thanks very much everyone

MrsDickieToBe xxx

Mrskerr2be

Pintrest have some good ideas.

Maybe include things like: mini shampoo/conditioner/shower gel, heartburn tablets, water, paracetomol, tea/coffee satchets etc.

Thanks mrskerrtobe... I will have a wee look on Pinterest xxx

Can of irn bru!! lol

M xxx

Can't beat a can of irn bru when your hungover lol x

Super Senior Member Laurabelle84's Avatar

Haha I was going to suggest irn bru aswell haha. Maybe a ag of crisps too for a wee munch, just like a wee packet of 10p space raiders or bikers (are they still 10p?) Nothing like some crisps & some bru when your feeling rough xx

I think they are like 15p or probably 20p at least now lol... Mmm space raiders, that's a good idea.. Thanks gals... Would you's put them in little bags from online or something like that? Or baskets xxx

I would love any of the following in a wee pack if I was a guest:

Paracetamol, face mask (ladies), bar of chocolate, can of irn bru as others have suggested, sachet of coffee/couple of tea bags/sachet of hot chocolate (get them 4 for 1 usually in asda/tesco), a wee pack of tissues xx

Platinum Member

We had lots of guests travelling for our wedding, mostly from Ireland so our welcome packs were Scottish-themed. We had Irn Bru, Mackies crisps, shortbread and a load of Tunnocks stuff - by all accounts they helped stave off many hangovers and saved fortunes on the mini bar.

We should have put bottles of water in, I always get really thirsty in hotel rooms (even without any wine involved) and so many hotels don't provide a complimentary bottle.

I just bought some paper bags on ebay, padded them with tissue paper and printed cards with everybody's name, hotel and arrival date on then my H delivered them. Very cheap and cheerful. I had also been saving points on my credit card so got Sainsbury's vouchers which paid for most of it - Sainsburys had the best deals when we were buying our bits and pieces....

Created by Wedding Favors

I imagine food will be well appreciated (I'm thinking of doing small glass bottles of coke and wedding-themed cookies). What about a little thank you label to each guest for joining you at the venue/ wedding?

You's have much better imaginations that me girls.. You's have all gave me great ideas.. Wedding is in 6 months so some of these things can start getting bought now to start getting organised thank you x