Thread: 2016 Brides!!

Cool 2016 Brides!!

Well thought id start a new thread for us 2016 brides!!

Im getting married 2/7/16 at the inchture hotel

I have photographer , videographer , piper, decoration , centre pieces and flower girl accessories all sorted!!

Me and my closest friends and family are heading out to Las Vegas for my Hen doo (staying 5 days) My fave place in the world!! lol ...so im wanting to be really organized so that im not stressed out

Hows all the rest of you getting on?? xx

Heyy!!
    I am getting married 04/06/16.
    Getting married in 29 Royal Exchange Sq and thats all we have booked so far!!

ahhhh!!

a bit stressed now I see what you have booked!! xx

lol im only really organized because im going to vegas for a week before the wedding so idealy just want to be doing all the nice things when i get home like final dress fitting etc lol xx

I'm getting married 06/08/2016... so a while to go yet! We are tieing the knot at Haddo House. So far we have booked the venue and photographer! Hoping to have the caterer and band done within the next few weeks so we can relax for a bit haha!

Congrats ladies

I just got engaged on Valentines day and we are planning a Summer 2016 wedding. Not really done anything yet, I've got the date and invites sorted for my engagement party but that's about it... I'm now wondering if I'm falling behind on planning because everyone else seem to have so much done already! lol
    xxx

dont worry chloe, my mums neighbour has just got engaged and is getting married in august this year so wouldnt like to be planning a wedding in such a short time lol... Im so happy my photographer ive booked won photographer of the year last night at the scottish wedding awards! Im in safe hands!!! xx

Hi

I am getting married on 29/07/16 at lochside house hotel. I only have venue booked yesterday but a was at wedding fare AT&T he hotel yesterday and think I have picked my hairdresser make up and photographer/videographer.

Mrskerr2be

We're getting married on 11/12/16 and so far we have our venue booked, we're saving up and will start booking deposits at the end of the year

I already know what I want and don't want though haha.

When is everyone going to be going to the registrars? or booking humanist etc? does anyone know how far in advance you can get all this booked and sorted ?x

I'm getting married on the 13/3/16 at the lochside house hotel. So far the venue is all that is booked but by the end of this weekend I should have my band booked. Might spend this weekend writing a few lists because I'm a last minute kinda person and don't think it would all just come together with this in the end lol x

lol it will go in so quickly, i cant believe we are half way through march!! Where has the months went! Cant wait!! xx

Quote Originally Posted by Bridetobee View Post
    When is everyone going to be going to the registrars? or booking humanist etc? does anyone know how far in advance you can get all this booked and sorted ?x
    I have booked TLC celebrants for my wedding and it 29/07/16. I met the at a wedding fayre and they had said that they had bookings in for 2017 already.

really? Wow better get looking into it then, how much were TLC? xx