Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cinemate, White Balloon Films and Cherry Tree Films - or any other recommendations?

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to chime in with another recommendation for White Balloon films.
    We received our full wedding dvd last week and its amazing!
    From start to finish Stewart and Alina were a pleasure to deal with and everything you hope a wedding supplier will be. Stewart replied to all my emails right away and answered all my questions in a very knowledgable manner which immediately gave me confidence in their abilities but their highlights clips speak for themselves really. On the day they got right to work and I feel bit bad in saying that we hardly noticed them! I wish I'd had more of a chance to speak to them properly but they were constantly working and I didn't want to interrupt their work! We got our dvd about 3weeks after our wedding and we're absolutely thrilled with it! I feel like I have a starring role in a Hollywood blockbuster! The quality is amazing-the music, editing, the whole style of the video is miles ahead of many of the other companies I came across whilst researching. Our extra copies are currently being passed among our relatives who all agree it's fantastic. Although not the cheapest company out there I firmly believe we got good value for money and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Here's our highlights clip in case anyone wants a wee nosey!

Hi

Macdonald Studios are great. VOWS award nominee last year.

www.macdonaldstudio.co.uk

misslyndsey

Well after weighing up all the options, we opted for Cherry Tree Films. First of all they are massive cat lovers ;o) and second, they are a great couple that we feel will truly work to capture each special moment of our day. Definitely more expensive, but I played with our budget to get them. I think a lot of it comes down to chemistry with the people who will ultimately capture your big day and that was our deciding factor. That and I didn't tell my Gordon the full price...well not yet x

Quote Originally Posted by misslyndsey View Post
    I think a lot of it comes down to chemistry with the people who will ultimately capture your big day and that was our deciding factor.
    A great point and often overlooked, your filmmaker will be at your wedding for most of the day and it is vital you get on with them.

You can check companies and see if they meet your checklist but once you narrow them down, the final decision is a gut instinct.
    Leven Films www.levenfilms.co.uk Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/levenfilms

Quote Originally Posted by Stef View Post
    I have already said how amazing White Balloon Films are but have just received our trailer reel so thought I would let it speak for itself It is amazing! Even Ciaran is now so glad we booked them and I would advise everyone to book them if they can!

http://vimeo.com/m/92635881
    Stef you clip is lovely and what a lovely bride you were! Can I ask the name of the song? It's lovely!!