Thread: Advice on photographers

Default Advice on photographers

Hello brides,
    I know there's a few posts regarding recommendations for photographers but I wanted to know people's thoughts on my current short list. I really like natural relaxed photography and my fiancÚ doesn't seem to have an opinion, he doesn't like getting his photo taken! I'm hopefully arranging to meet up with the following:
    Jo Donaldson
    Karol Makula
    Neil Wykes

Anyone got any experience of the above? Your help and advice would be appreciated thanks!
    Laura

Hi, I'm afraid I don't really have any experience of your short list as photographers but I'm sure other brides on here have used Karol Makula so hopefully some of them will share their experiences. A friend of a friend had Jo Donaldson photograph their wedding and really liked their pictures.

We really want beautiful natural photos too and I found a lot of photographers said they took natural photos but the photos on their website looked really posed. We have gone with Eilidh Robertson - www.eilidhrobertson.co.uk, I love her relaxed style and she has just photographed a wedding over in New Zealand.

Good luck with your search and hopefully some of the brides who have used Karol will reply on here x

Hi, we booked with Karol Makula after meeting him yesterday. He shot my friend's wedding last summer and their pictures are amazing! Love his style! We also decided to get wedding album ( my auntie is going to pay for it! Lol). Xx

Thanks ladies, we're meeting Jo tomorrow afternoon. Anyone have post-wedding experience of any of the above photographers? :0)

I know this is a really old thread but did you end up going with Jo, Laura?