Thread: Wedding picture apps....

Default Wedding picture apps....

Hi

I would like to use one of the wedding picture apps, for guests to upload photos on our wedding day. I am just wondering if anyone has used one, or been to a weddng where one has been used? Trying to figure out the best one to use!

We have just set up the Wedding Party app - our wedding is in three weeks & we have lots of friends already downloading it! It is so easy to use! Good luck x

How did you let your friends know? Did you put a link in your invites or just tell them?

Once you complete your details on the app it gives you the option to send the link to friends email addresses! We were too late to put it in our invite, so if you haven't sent them out yet you could add the details & password for logging in! I like the idea of keeping it more of a surprise for evening guests etc so I will have a blackboard at the reception with the password so folk can just download the app if they fancy!

Hi, just a wee alternative idea. Most of my friends use Instagram, so i followed the steps on this blog to set up an instagram to dropbox rule http://apracticalwedding.com/2013/01...tos-instagram/, and it works really well! I think there's a limit of how many pics can be posted per hour or so, but all the pics are automatically saved in a dropbox folder for keeps . I know a wedding app is more private but it is a good alternative, as I got a couple of people to try apps I was testing and they said it was a bit of a faff, so I figured most people have and will use instagram anyway. I've printed business cards for the tables that have the hashtag people need to use.

We used Wedpics and it worked really well. A lot of guests used it and we got some great snaps!

Quote Originally Posted by fran_says View Post
    Hi, just a wee alternative idea. Most of my friends use Instagram, so i followed the steps on this blog to set up an instagram to dropbox rule http://apracticalwedding.com/2013/01...tos-instagram/, and it works really well! I think there's a limit of how many pics can be posted per hour or so, but all the pics are automatically saved in a dropbox folder for keeps . I know a wedding app is more private but it is a good alternative, as I got a couple of people to try apps I was testing and they said it was a bit of a faff, so I figured most people have and will use instagram anyway. I've printed business cards for the tables that have the hashtag people need to use.
    This is useful to know thanks Fran!

I was also going to come on here and say we're opting for Instagram, most of our friends already use it so it's so muh easier.

My favorite picture sharing apps are Pixlr and PicMonkey. You can also try Vidme for sharing media content, a lot of useful features there. You can regulate privacy settings and see who else is watching your content. The review on this app can be found on http://androidgo.fun/ , You can also search for some more options there.