Thread: photographer decision

Default photographer decision

Hi I'm looking for some advice, We've found a photographer we really like and think we will book him but worried to book the first person we've met! Have heard great things about him and he does a photo booth as well as staying all night and is within our budget and we got on well with him! He's the only one we really liked when we were looking around as well!

We were the same with our photographer. First one we met and both really liked him as we got on well with him. However as we already organised to meet another six we decided to met the others too. None came close except the last one we met but it was nice to have a choice. Nothing wrong in choosing your first choice. If you both get on well and he is within your budget and ticks all the boxes you have then go for it.

Platinum Member

He sounds great, but if you're unsure you could always arrange a couple of appointments with other people. But it does sound like he is ideal for you, how gutted would you be if someone else got in and finalised a booking on your date before you?! X

I'd always say get a couple or quotes, but who cares if you pick the first choice? You probably did a search online or got recommendations from other people based on your wants, so if the photographer is the first person your friends (or google!) thought of, then it stands to reason they fit your criteria! Go for it I say.

Who is your photographer? Sounds like mine I went for the first guy. I liked him and he was very reasonable. X

We ended up just booking him,its karl double-we got a great vibe off him and is willing to do little silly things i.e poses etc that we want x

That's who we've gone with as well when is your big day? X

2nd May next year x

I got married a week ago and we had Karl Double do ours. He was the first and only photographer that we met with. He was amazing!! and I had my disc with the photos on a week after the wedding!! He was fantastic! My favourite part of the day was having our photos done with him.

That's great to hear, we got a really good feel from him! Looking forward to have him capture our special day x