Thread: Newcastle hotels

Default Newcastle hotels

Hi, I am currently trying to arrange my hen do and am swithering between Newcastle and Liverpool at the moment. I am thinking probably newcastle and have been looking at the ramada encore hotel - Gateshead. I am just wondering if anyone has stayed here or knows if it's handy enough for the city centre? Thanks

FutureMrsDavie

The ramada encore is just on the other side of the river tyne, you can walk over the millenium bridge (footbridge) which takes you to newcastle quayside. Theres some top bars and restaurants along the quayside of for about 6 you could get a taxi up to the diamond strip where there is House Of Smith, Madame Koos, Floritas, Perdu and Ohso on the corner. Thats close to Tup Tup nightclub aswel. If you walk up the bank from there (about 10 mins) right at the top of the bank is The Gate, its an indoor conplex with loads of different bars inside.
    Theres some lovely restaurants in newcastle too and the shops are great xxx

Thank you ver much, that's a big help!xx

FutureMrsDavie

No problem :-) xxx

hello sorry to jump on your message but didn't want to start one that's almost the same, do you or anyone on here know of apartments that would take a 2 night booking for a hen/stag do in newcastle. My google search isn't coming up with anything that you can book for less than 5 days. I was trying to come up with a way we could have a base that we could all fit in comfortably. xxx

FutureMrsDavie

Quote Originally Posted by ltm View Post
    hello sorry to jump on your message but didn't want to start one that's almost the same, do you or anyone on here know of apartments that would take a 2 night booking for a hen/stag do in newcastle. My google search isn't coming up with anything that you can book for less than 5 days. I was trying to come up with a way we could have a base that we could all fit in comfortably. xxx
    www.premierapartmentsnewcastle.com

Its about 5 min walk from central station and close to all bars xx

FutureMrsDavie

You can book these through booking.com aswel which might work out cheaper x

thank you! it worked out quite a bit cheaper on booking.com. I had looked at those apartments before but had ruled them out based on price! great tip! xxx