Thread: 10 Week Challenge

Default 10 Week Challenge

I've posted twice before about my Train Smart progress ladies.
    Even made a wee wedding forum friend at the Sunday class which is lovely!

On Monday I'm starting their 10 week Challenge - 50.
    I completed the last one and although I didn't stick to my clean eating 100% I still made progress. I managed about 85%.
    I didn't win though - boooo! Haha suppose making good progress with my body shape is part of the prize anyway!

21 weeks until the big day so I'm feeling confident!!!
    Bring on the flat abs, no back fat and no bingo wings!!!

Wish me luck ladies & if your up for it then have a look - 50 well spent

Happy New Year: THE WEDDING DAY YEAR!!!!
    https://www.facebook.com/TrainSmartP...aining?fref=ts
    xx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dans Belly.JPG  

Fab progress hun how much weight have you lost doing that? I've got about 9lb left to lose before the wedding, although I will still be 5lb over my 'healthy BMI weight'. That's my goal though - to lose the last 9lb - and any extra is a bonus!

I haven't lost 1lb!!!! Not even a half lb! MENTAL! Couldn't get my head around it at first tbh!
    But I can feel such a difference in my clothes and I'm feeling happy.
    Got 21 weeks until the BIG day so feeling confident that on the day I'll look my best.

They judge their challenges on before and after pictures rather than weight loss.
    At one class we had a chat about BMI and app the guys who run it are classed as 'obese': They're not btw haha but very well built.

Good for you! Wedding motivation!! Hope you achieve your goal xx

How does the 10 week challange work? My ipad is being stupid and keeps closing facebook down xx

You sign up to the 10 weeks & over 10 weeks they cover 20 nutritional topics for example, food choices, how to read food labels & how ingredients are disguised & what to avoid in food, what to eat & when to eat it, the importance of sleep & several others.
    The guys are available 24/7 via Facebook, email & text - I'm a nightmare for texting from Tesco haha!!
    They also run group classes - I go to 1 a week on a Sunday. They're at Clanfit in West end.
    There's a prize at the end of the challenge - apart from looking good!! Lol.

I'll give you their email address lmckintosh: support@trainsmartglasgow.com

If you email them they'll give you all their chat. They posted a video on Facebook today to explain it more - there are other before & after pics on their Facebook too. Better than mine!! xxx

Thank you, i doubt id be able to make any of the classes, too far for me to travel! Il give them an email and get some more information. I have 11 weeks today till i get married, need to get my butt into gear & do something. Your photo is really good, its mostly just my belly, bum & thighs that i want to loose a bit on. Going to start going to the gym as well xx

11 weeks... That's exciting!! I'm struggling to control myself at 21 weeks!!!

You should do they can probably tell you what to do in the gym too & you'll have 1 week to spare!!

I'm proud of my photo lol wouldn't normally share photos of my body but I've learned so much from this about quick fixes & I've done them all so thought it'd be a good idea to share something that's sustainable with ladies probably in the same position is me & trying to get themselves ready for the big day. Good luck 😊 xxx