Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Slimming World weekly weigh in :-)

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Mrsforresttobe - Love that attitude. I know a few people who have just given up when they didn't lose but stick with it and I'm sure it will come off!
    Bridetobee - Well done on your loss. I also suffer from PCOS and my doctor used to tell me it would be really hard to lose weight etc. I'm not saying it's been plain sailing but I've lost almost 2stone in 5months so I'm happy with that.
    xx
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thanks mrsSneddon to be this won't beat me, hopefully posting next week with a loss 😊
    Bridetobee well done on your weight loss that's amazing

Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Bridetobee View Post
    Hey girls im joining in if thats ok lol, I lost 6 stone a couple of years ago with slimmingworld but started a new job and the weight crept back on, i rejoined on hogmany and have lost 9 and half pounds, lost 2 and half tonight, How do you all find it? I struggle with PCOS and my weight loss seems to differ every week so annoying well done ladies though keep focused xx
    Well done I don't do slimming world, I do weightwatchers, but I'm 3lb off 3stone and have been doing it for 10 months now. I love it, I love the fact it doesn't seem like a diet - it's just a lifestyle change! I still eat what I want but weightwatchers keeps me on track with portion control etc good luck!!

Stayed the same this week which was a bit rubbish but hey ho its a new week! More water and melon this week I think!!! X

Oh boo, 1.5lb on this week! But my monthlies were due on Sunday and I'm feeling really bloated so hopefully it's on its way and the weight will come off again next week!

Well had my second weigh in tonight and I lost 1.5 lbs so happy after gaining last week, glad I stuck with it xx

That's great Mrs Fortest to be, I think it takes a bit of getting used to, well done for sticking with it. I somehow managed to lose a 1lb even after a weekend of comfort eating during my bout of man flu lol x

Well done girls!! I managed to lose 3lbs tonight after staying the same for about 3 weeks which was annoying.. Hopefully back on track.. First dress measurement next Saturday.. xx

Well done ladies that's great 😊 oooh mrsdickietobe that's exciting how many fittings do you he worn a dress? Skiryth aw you must have done something Still to lose weight 😀 xx

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Well done ladies. Well after going out for dinner (italian) on fri night and then eating junk food all weekend I lost 4lbs! The woman doin the weigh-in got a good laugh at me as I shrieked "are you joking??!!!" haha Not sure how I managed it but that now takes me to my 2stone mark. Over the moon and have 1 stone left to shift before target. Good luck for this week girls xx
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSneddonToBe View Post
    Well done ladies. Well after going out for dinner (italian) on fri night and then eating junk food all weekend I lost 4lbs! The woman doin the weigh-in got a good laugh at me as I shrieked "are you joking??!!!" haha Not sure how I managed it but that now takes me to my 2stone mark. Over the moon and have 1 stone left to shift before target. Good luck for this week girls xx
    It may catch up with you over the next couple of weeks so be careful then lol. I've done the same this week - lost 0.5lb last week and then had a kebab, chinese, mcdonalds, chocolate and jelly sweets over the weekend and managed to lose 2lb this week (the most I've lost in a week since October!) that's me at 40lb now with 2lb to go til 3st and 7lb to go til goal I'm not looking forward to next week though as think the weekend may catch up with me haha.

Senior Member thefuturemrsyoung's Avatar

Going to jump on the band wagon here! Ordered my dress on 4th jan, went back to weight watchers on 6th! Lol! So far have lost 8 and a half lb! Got another 9 to lose to be at goal and will go back in to have my measurements taken then x

How's everyone getting on, any recipes or hints/tips to share?...I've somehow managed to lose 1lb which is brill, think I'll be quite happy to keep steadily losing 1lb per week...25 weeks to wedding so a potential 25lbs :-) if only lol x

I'm joining SW tomorrow night! Can't stop eating junk food from the stress of fitting into my dress so hopefully the prospect of someone weighing me weekly will help! I'm hoping to lose a stone and a bit in six months

Quote Originally Posted by doxybite View Post
    I'm joining SW tomorrow night! Can't stop eating junk food from the stress of fitting into my dress so hopefully the prospect of someone weighing me weekly will help! I'm hoping to lose a stone and a bit in six months
    i'm hoping to lose a stone and a bit in 6 months too...well under 6 months now eek! Good luck tonight,i think it takes a bit of getting your head round but it's a great plan once you get used to it x

0.5lb on this week, quite happy with that considering the week I had last week! Was expecting it to catch up with me and have a bigger gain.

Quote Originally Posted by skirtyth View Post
    i'm hoping to lose a stone and a bit in 6 months too...well under 6 months now eek! Good luck tonight,i think it takes a bit of getting your head round but it's a great plan once you get used to it x
    Thank you! It was good, was there for two hours though! :O Still have to read through the book quickly tonight! Haha! But it does seem like it will help!

All the best to you, we can do this!!

Super Senior Member

Trying to get back into SW following a number of weeks skiving lol. Hope you're on track girls xxx

Me too, this is the first time I'm actually motivated enough to stick to it and I have been going to the gym too so hopefully my target of just 1lb per week is achievable x

I've been playing at this for months . Think the same 2lbs have cost me about 60 as I keep loosing then putting back on lol!! Decided when I went last night that I need to re focus so fingers crossed! X

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs-H-to be View Post
    I've been playing at this for months . Think the same 2lbs have cost me about 60 as I keep loosing then putting back on lol!! Decided when I went last night that I need to re focus so fingers crossed! X
    I know how you feel! I sat around the same weight just going up and down for months! I finally got my 3 stone a few weeks ago but haven't been back to weigh in since as have had wedding appointments at the same time. I'm still 5lbs away from goal and doubt I'm going to reach that by the wedding. I'd quite like to be under 10st by the wedding though. It seems the closer to goal I get the more my weight seems to go up and down and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by MrsForchtobe View Post
    I know how you feel! I sat around the same weight just going up and down for months! I finally got my 3 stone a few weeks ago but haven't been back to weigh in since as have had wedding appointments at the same time. I'm still 5lbs away from goal and doubt I'm going to reach that by the wedding. I'd quite like to be under 10st by the wedding though. It seems the closer to goal I get the more my weight seems to go up and down and I feel like I'm not getting anywhere!
    Wow 3 stone that's fantastic you should be so proud x Im around the same 5/ 6 lbs off target just can't seem to shift it permanently although one good thing I seem to be maintaining the overall loss which is good news! I did so well initially whereas now all I do is seem to cheat!! I keep telling myself ill get back on track in time for wedding! Ha

Super Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsForchtobe View Post
    3 stones?! That is a brilliant achievement - well done you xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs-H-to be View Post
    Wow 3 stone that's fantastic you should be so proud x Im around the same 5/ 6 lbs off target just can't seem to shift it permanently although one good thing I seem to be maintaining the overall loss which is good news! I did so well initially whereas now all I do is seem to cheat!! I keep telling myself ill get back on track in time for wedding! Ha
    You sound just like me!! I keep cheating too! I think the closer I get to goal I keep telling myself a little treat won't do any harm I've also managed to keep my weight off...I go up a lb or two but it comes back off again the next week. I lost 1lb tonight so down to 4lb to go! That's just until my 'healthy BMI' weight though, I'd like to lose another half a stone or so under that weight but I don't know if that will actually happen...if it does, I imagine it will take a while but at least I won't be paying then (I'm at weightwatchers, not sure how slimming world works but weightwatchers is free once you get to a healthy BMI).

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Gillz View Post
    3 stones?! That is a brilliant achievement - well done you xxx
    Thank you...I feel pretty good! Not totally happy with my body yet as I have a bit of a pot belly still but just need to keep losing weight to get rid of it. I'm going to feel MUCH more confident in my bikini on honeymoon in a fortnight than I did last year though!!