ID:	10501

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	10502

Super Senior Member

really beautiful...makes me excited!! xx

The meal was then served and all the food was just excellent. We chose the haggis parcel with whisky sauce, chicken and peppercorn sauce and white chocolate cheesecake. Some of our guests had severe allergies and ate/drank their own tailored menu which was no problem for Carnbooth and it all looked lovely. In between our meals we also managed to get up and speak to guests who had finished their meals. Tea and Coffee was served back in the house for the marquee to be turnaround for the evening. We enjoyed more time to talk to our guests at that point before we used another of the dining rooms in the house to meet our evening guests.

Guests were to arrive at 7.30pm and unfortunely some were late or didn’t arrive at all which was disappointing so this part didn’t go to well. We had arranged drinks to be given on arrival and another line up sort of scenario but it didn’t quite work as people arrived in dribs and drabs. We waited until 8 and no later because we wanted to freshen up, and I had plans to change my look for evening. I had taken off the lace overlay and put on a belt, let my hair down and a hairband made by LHG designs. Louise is just lovely and welcoming, she helped advise me on a hair accessory and it matched my belt perfectly. I also put on a necklace and changed my earrings to the Tiffanny ones I got as a present from my now husband.

Thankfully we didn’t loose too much time and were back at the marquee ready for dancing around 8.15pm. We stood just outside the marquee to be called in when I noticed the extra chairs for evening guests hadn’t been covered. It wasn’t a big issue and was due to a bit of a breakdown in communication between the venue and decor company but we got some of our money back so it wasn’t all bad. It was at this point when called in for our first dance as Mr and Mrs I tripped over the step!!! I knew it was going to happen at some point, my husband had my hand tightly and saved me from going down so hopefully it’ll just look like a trip on the video but we shall see!

Your report is giving me goosebumps! Sounds like you had an amazing day! X

Our first dance was Nat King Cole’s LOVE and the band, The Unknowns ,did a fab job with their own version of it. We had went for dancing lessons but they didn’t quite pay off but hey ho we had a good laugh and the rest of the bridal party joined us after a minute or so. We partied the rest of the night away with a celidh set, a human league melody, and others which all went down a storm – the floor was full all night. The band members are former school friends of my brothers so it was nice to have them there and they accomodated all our requests. I really don’t think we sat down for most of the night, it was bar, dance floor, chatting, bar again. It really flew by, the buffet and cake came out, I didn’t have anything as I will still feeling full but I heard all good things and we took leftovers home the next day to enjoy.

We ended the night with 500 miles and Auld lang Syne ( neither of us fans of Loch Lommond!) Then we had Oasis and some Tall Paul on the iphone which was hilarious! My husband’s friends had organised it from his day’s as a regular in the tunnel night club and it went down a storm with the guests (even the Aunts and Uncles!) I just remembered the best man even mentioned in his speech that he had a tunnel neckace!

Then it was 12 and time to say goodbye to everyone with about 8 or so of us staying up at the residents bar. I was put to bed by my CBM and husband at 3am but some stayed up till 5, needless to say there were some sore heads at breakfast! On the Monday we packed for honeymoon (finally) and jetted off to Thailand on the Tuesday for 12 nights which was just amazing.

All in all we had the most amazing day, a few minor hiccups but nothing major and really my advice to all brides would be just to relax and enjoy it. You can plan and plan all the little details but really don’t get caught up in all that (easier said than done I know!) only the big things matter and it’s about two people spending the rest of their lives together.

Thanks to everyone for reading and all your advice and support along the way.
    Mrs W
    xx
    Last edited by mrsw-inwaiting; 04-11-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

Views:	80 
Size:	75.4 KB 
ID:	10523

Views:	58 
Size:	92.3 KB 
ID:	10524

Fabulous Wedding Report Mrs W. I have really enjoyed reading it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us xx

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Loved it! Congratulations again and thanks for an amazing report. Enjoy married life! xx
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Thanks ladies glad you enjoyed it!

Super Senior Member

Awwww so beautiful and looks like everyone had a great time. Congrats xxx

Aw your wedding looks amazing - that video is jut beautiful ! We have just booked Carnbooth today for next year - after watching that I know i have made the right choice ! Congrats ! xx