Hi Everyone

I have been married for just over three weeks already and just back from our honeymoon so thought I would just put a review of our suppliers rather than a report as such.

Venue - The Queensferry Hotel in North Queensferry. We had our whole day there and was fantastic, staff did a great job. The wedding co-ordinator was great in the run up to the day then our Master of Ceremonies was great making sure the day was running smoothly. Food was lovely and had no problems with them at all

Photographer - Marshall Hall. We booked them (husband and wife team) at a wedding fair and got a good deal including an album. I have received the link from them and pictures are great, never felt intrusive on the day and got a lot of pictures that I wanted along with the relaxed natural shots.

Dresses - Gwennes. I got mine and two bridesmaids dresses from Gwennes in Broxburn. They are really friendly and know their stuff. Couldnt have been happier with the service and dresses once altered. Defo recommend them to all brides.

Make up - EyeCandy scotland. Louise did all our make up and did a fantastic job was exactly what we wanted and lasted all day, I didnt touch my make up at all apart from the lippy!

Hairdresser and cake were done by friends

Cars - Majestic Cars Edinburgh. We had a Rolls Royce cloud for me and Merc for bridesmaid. They looked great and I loved my car (not usually bothered about the cars!) Was so comfy and the driver was very smart. Cars were spotless aswell. When we went for pics somewhere husband got in car and was also really impressed.

Centrepieces/Chair covers - Finishing Touches by Adele. This was part of the package with the hotel but they made such a great job just what I wanted and good communication.

Flowers - The Funky Flower Shop Loanhead. The flowers we got were just bouquets,buttonholes and thank you bouquets for the mums. They were stunning just what I imagined in my head. I dont know a lot about flowers so really put my trust in Amanda and didnt disappoint.

Piper- The Pickled Piper. He was fantastic and looked great in his full kilt.

Guest bus (end of night) - McKendrys. Was good until the end of the night. I had this booked for 1am to take people home as last orders at bar was 12.45 so gave people 15mins to finish drinks and get stuff together. The bus wasnt there on time was over half an hour late (no contact to advise this either) we had to call them 4 times to make sure they were in fact on their way and where was the driver. Also didnt take guests the right route as agreed by husband two days before the wedding, only went some of the way into Edinburgh so wouldnt recommend them as was stressful at the end of the day waiting on the bus when I should have been in the bar with family staying over not in the cold waiting on them to make sure the guests could get home or if I needed to get taxis sent.

Honeymoon - Thomsons Sensatori Sharm el Shielk. This hotel was amazing (weve been to Sharm before) - easily the nicest hotel we have stayed in. Was relaxing and staff were fantastic a total credit to the hotel as they work so hard and for long hours etc.

Had a fantastic day and honeymoon was amazing, cant believe its over now and want to do it again !! xx