Thread: Surprise hen do!

Super Senior Member laurenmillertobe's Avatar

Default Surprise hen do!

Hello!!

My closest friends have organised a hen do abroad for me in October. I am not to know anything until we get to Edinburgh/Glasgow airport on October 16th!!! We don't get married until April but wanted to get the abroad do out of the way earlier.

It will be me and my closest friends who were able to make it that will be there. Two of the girls will be flying from London (one of them who planned this whole trip lives/works in London) and will be there to meet us at mystery destination. We are all girls who love to go out dancing, partying, few drinks etc and when we are together so I'm sure there will be a bit of a boozing and dancing the night away...

My question is...it is going to be mid October...in a mysterious abroad destination, i'm pretty sure it's going to be somewhere warm (could be wrong though!)...what do I pack?! I just can't decide! Am I thinking too much about this?! Has anyone been in this situation?

Any advice?! Xx

Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

I would just ask your friends for a bit of advice. Say you don't mind not knowing the destination but what should you pack clothing wise? x
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Yeah I'm hoping I'm not just being a drama queen! I've kinda been worrying about this and they said they would let me know 'soon' but I'm worried it might be too late! I guess if it's somewhere warm I'm kinda lucky as I was in holiday in May and bought all new stuff! Pretty sure I'm going to have a meltdown in the next 6 weeks before going!

So...3 weeks today I will be whisked off to edinburgh/Glasgow airport for my surprise hen do and only when there will find out where I am going! So excited! So far I know that the currency is the euro and that in October it is warm but sometimes slightly overcast...doesn't really help narrow it down though haha!!
    So excited, my girls have put a lot of work into this and it doesn't help that they are scattered between Dundee, Glasgow, Aberdeen and London! I'm sure it'll be amazing (and maybe slightly chaotic!!) x
    Last edited by laurenmillertobe; 25-09-2013 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Spelling

Just to interupt and say how my beautiful best hens ever have taken me to Barcelona today!!! Having the best time ever and having such lovely time in the sun xxx

Platinum Member

Amazing!!!!! Enjoy xxx

Super Senior Platinum Member

Brilliant news x x

Well I got back last night and we had the most awesome time in Barcelona. They got it spot on, I am so impressed with everything they planned!! Theme parks, drinking, dancing, shopping, even time for some cheeky tattoos!! I am so proud of them, I had the best 4/5 days ever! Xx

Super Senior Member

Sounds amazing! you are very lucky to have such organised hens!! xx

Yeah I know it was so amazing kinda wish we didn't have to come back so soon haha x