Thread: Can Anyone Recommend??

Default Can Anyone Recommend??

Hey

I've short listed a few of Hair Stylists and MUA's and I wonder if anyone has had experience with either, good or bad?

The Aisle, The Runway Team or Annemarie & Chrissy.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks xx

Super Senior Member

My friend used Annemarie and Chrissy a few years ago and they were fab. I was there when she had her trial Annemaries kit was amazing I wanted to touch everything, lol! They were very friendly and nice to deal with.
    Not come across the others I'm afraid.

Thank you! I'm struggling on this decision big time! I don't want to be forking out for lots of different trials but I know I'm extremely fussy!! Such a hard choice!

Have a look at Leigh Blaney or Emma Motion. I met them both at a photoshoot yesterday and they are both super professional and lovely. Tell them Rhona recommended them. I'm really fussy about make up but they both did a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

I see a lot of wedding make up that's caked on and faces that aren't the same colour as bodies but these 2 artists were both awesome.

I'd say Leigh for a glamorous look and Emma for a more natural look but I'm sure wither could do any look you wanted.

Hi

I have booked with Kylie from The Aisle for our wedding next year. She did my hair and makeup for a friend's wedding recently and it was great all day

x

Thanks Tulip
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulip View Post
    Hi

I have booked with Kylie from The Aisle for our wedding next year. She did my hair and makeup for a friend's wedding recently and it was great all day

x