Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The day I became a wifey (Mrs Kristen Watson) 10th August 2013

Super Senior Platinum Member

Loving your update x x

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSneddonToBe View Post
    Haha this is a worry of mine too! Have no idea how I'm going to do it!! x
    Haha I was worried about it too but it was totally fine on the day! I got used to it very quickly!

Fab report kristen, day sounds amazing. Xx

Sounds like an amazing day!! Congratulations xxx

The next day and the future
    It all felt like a dream waking up in the gorgeous room but a bit of a nightmare with a bit of a sore head too haha. All we had was champers in our room so my advice to you all is, get juice or water for your room. Thank me later!!
    We had a quick shower and headed for breakfast at about 9am.There was so many guests and family coming and going, it was so nice to see everyone. A few hangovers too which made me feel better. I'm told by Garry's friends that the rest of them headed to bed at around 3am, I was impressed haha.

We started to get the car packed to head home and it hit me, we were married! And we weren't just going home, we were going home to get our cases to go on honeymoon! This was mad but I was so excited!! We headed to the house and it was then that the exhaustion hit me, I hadn't had a proper nights sleep in over a week. I started to get stressed about what i needed and I couldn't think straight at all, I burst into tears... It became clear, we needed a holiday!!

We headed off to Glasgow and had a bite to eat and crashed in a wee hotel near the airport. Again with little sleep we got up and headed for the airport. Next stop Cancun!!
    It was a long flight but made easier as we flew on thomsons Dreamliner in premium club. We were handed a sparkling wine when we got on and our flight meal was like something out of a posh restaurant. I'm not a great flyer but it went pretty fast.
    We arrived at about 3pm local time but our body was telling us it was 9pm. We stayed up but unfortunately for me at about 6pm my body had had enough. I was hungry but full, tired but awake, dizzy but didn't want to sit down. I was a mess. I was hoping it was just exhaustion as I was getting pretty freaked out. But come 8.30pm I had crashed. It took me another day or so (and a few early nights) to feel normal but eventually I was fine and I was celebrating my honeymoon with my amazing new husband. We have came home feeling relaxed and excited about the next chapter. Can't wait to go furniture shopping (I already have my new project)

I'm excited about our future now and what this next chapter holds for us. We want kids but they aren't in our plan for a little while yet (much to my mums disappointment). We are now focusing on sorting out our house and probably booking a few holidays now we have money to call our own. But most importantly we will enjoy being Mr and Mrs.

Thanks for reading and for all your help and advice over the last year, it made the planning easier and kept me sane! I've loved being a member on here and learning everyone's stories. I'll probably try to cut back on the amount I'm on here but I won't be running off straight away

Super Senior Platinum Member

Your report was lovely. Congratulations again x x

Quote Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs Armour View Post
    Your report was lovely. Congratulations again x x
    Thanks for reading xx

Awwwh what a lovely report and pictures! Makes me even more excited for our big day when it comes round xxx

What a fantastic report. You were a stunning bride. Thank you so much for sharing your special day with us.

All the very best for married life. Oh and good luck with the new project of furniture shopping!! lol

xx