Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone want to join me on the 30 day shred?!

Super Senior Member laurenmillertobe's Avatar

Im so excited that so many of you ladies are doing it!! My DVD should arrive in the post tomorrow...can't wait to get my butt in gear!!! (Bet you a million pounds I regret this once I've started!)

Super Senior Member

Had 2 days off so instead of day 4, this is day 2. Got up early and had it done and in work for 8am - love that it takes me 30 minutes max. Hamstrings a wee bit sore and still can't do those stupid side lunges. Sooo, Day 2 - donee!

Super Senior Member

God its going to take me forever at this rate. Plus I have visitors staying next weekende sleeping in my living room so not quite sue how I can do a DVD! But Day 3 - done!

I'm on day 4, enjoying it, love that its so short.

Super Senior Member

I've done day 4 yesterday but going to a weights class tonight so no Jillian for me today. This is the problem - I get bored doing the same DVD every day!!

I bought the DVD and then never even opened it ! So I'm starting slimming world next week and thinking I should find the DVD and give it a bash.. I've got a cheek because my dress is now ordered in size marquee lol! But I can always get it taken in xx

Okay, I have been keeping my hand in with this but only managing to do the workout twice a week, if I'm lucky! But after a good wee while I think I'm ready to move up to level 3!!! Slightly scared on what to expect.

How are others getting on?