Thread: Train Smart Fitness Class

Default Train Smart Fitness Class

Hey ladies I attended my first Train Smart fitness class on Sunday at Clanfit (near Yorkhill hospital) with my hubby to be... OMG it was difficult but afterwards I knew I'd done something worthwhile! 298 days until the big day and I want to look my best! Don't want to be sucking in my belly or tilting my chin a certain way for photos!!! Class was intense - begins with a 15 min nutritional chat (Sunday's was based on how to read food labels properly), then it's circuits based on strength training WOW it was intense 30 secs at each station (14 in total) then a wee rest then 1 minute at each station - stations included squats with weights, planking with weights, gymnastic rings, kettle bells, lunges with weights, etc!!! Monday and Tuesday I could hardly move but I've signed myself up for next Sunday They have a facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TrainSmartGlasgow?fref=ts) - well worth a look ladies! I've taken my 'before' photos... xxx

Super Senior Member

I'm really interested in this! I've had a really quick look at thier FB page but couldn't see much info on prices etc - probably being blind!

How much are the classes and do you need to book a block or can you just drop in?

I've been going to DMC training who I HIGHLY recommend but you have to book 10 weeks and its very expensive. My final session is on Friday - final weigh in, eeeek! Would love to keep going but can't afford it and looking for an alternative.

Thanks!!

Oh that sounds good! Hope your 10 weeks have paid off!!! The class I went to on Sunday is 5 for first timers and then it's 10 a class to just drop in but if you like you can book a block of 4 for 30. I've booked myself in for this Sunday's class via facebook! I'm quite happy to just drop in until I prove to myself that I'll stick it out!! It's 2 personal training guys who run the class - pm them for more info and I'm sure they'll tell you anything else you want to know Good luck on Friday!!! xxx

Super Senior Member

Thanks!! I am away this weekend but will definitely contact them.
    I've lost about 10lbs at my trainer but have dropped a clothes size and feel way slimmer so will be interested to see my measurements. I could have lost more but was the worst student ever and didn't stick to the nutrition plan very well - or cut out wine!! I had a baby last year so telling myself that slowly but surely is the way. Most importantly its got me wanting to exercise which I didn't for a long time. Loving the gym again so I'm thankful to them for that alone

That's great! Slowly but surely is the way... I've tried many a quick fix and it just comes back with a vengeance! Hoping I catch the exercise bug too and stick to it! Maybe see you at a class xxx