Thread: Waxing - Edinburgh

Default Waxing - Edinburgh

Hi,
    I am thinking of getting waxed for my wedding day - 2 weeks and 2 days to go (not that im I'm counting haha) but dont have a clue where is good to go. Any recommendations would be gratefully appreciated :-)
    Jen

Either The Beauty Works in Corstorphine, Nicola Grainger at AMS or Inspire salons at Bruntsfield. X

Super Senior Member AnotherMrsBrown's Avatar

Where you based? I used to use Nicola at AMS when I lived that side of town. I go to Debbie at Time Out Easter Road now - have also used Pride Hair and Beauty in town
    FORUMTICKER.NET Ticker

I'm based in Corstorphine Nicola has done my nails before and H2Bs mum uses her loads! X

Im in Corstorphine too x

that so cool! have you seen there is a new wedding florist next to Domino's? I seen in another thread the bridesmaid bags you have - where did u get them from? i seen them on a site somewhere and i cannot remember where xx

Hey MrsRtoB, Sorry just seen your reply. I went into the new flower shop to see about ordering flowers for H2B's Gran. They had just opened but i only went in for a quote but before i knew it they were writing an order down and wanting money! I am going to cancel them as didnt like how i felt forced into it but its maybe because they are just opening. I got the bags from Esty if you google it and then on the esty website search for personalised bags you will find them. I love them cant wait to give them to mums and bridesmaids in a week now!!
    Jen

Oh dear that doesn't sound to good! Sounds a bit pushy considering you were only enquiring! Maybe you were there first customer and they really wanted to sell you something! I found the bags on etsy thank you! They look brill, think they be fab as gifts for bridesmaids xx

I always use Zen not for waxing but any facials etc. They have three salons: Bruntsfield, Teviot Pl and Hanover Street.