Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Errol Park Brides

how did you get on with your centrepieces?

It's only half done so hopefully finish it Monday don't worry I'll def be posting it! X

Photos by zoe have done another wedding at Errol park. Pics up on her fb x

Just had a wee peek and they're lovely!! You chosen your photographer yet? x

Yeh I went with Neil Thomas Douglas he is amazing I love him x

Oh that's good, it's such an important part - look forward to seeing the pics....will be getting me excited for mine as it'll only be weeks away then!! Hope everything is coming along nicely for you, I'm going dress shopping on Saturday so excited for that. xx

Well I'll make sure to post loads of my pics for u. I went up on sat to measure up... 110m of bunting argh! X

Eeek that's a lot of bunting!! You making it all yourself? That for upstairs? Any sign of kitchens/toilets? sorry questions questions!!

Yeh that will do for across the roof upstairs and a bit across the archway. Nope no sign

That'll keep you busy for a while Oh that's a shame...hopefully get on it soon!! Not so fussed about kitchen but neeeed toilets!!

Hello! I'm going to see Errol Park on Friday with my other half. I'll let you know if the toilet situation has improved yet...fingers crossed!

Sorry to hi-jack your thread. I bought some gorgeous coloured Pom Poms for my old venue and am now selling them on the buy & sell thread. The pics don't do them justice. Just thought you ladies might like a wee look as I know they would fit right in at your gorgeous venue! X

ruthmd - Oh yes please let us know how it's looking and if the toilets & kitchen are in progress have you booked or are you just looking at the moment? Thanks Charly - will go and have a wee peek xx

We're just looking at the moment but it is top of our list. We've been quoted 3500 which seems like quite a lot, did anyone manage to negotiate on the price that you were quoted?

Yeah that's more than we're paying, it must've gone up - sure you can negotiate a deal!!! xx

Hi guys,

I was up there today, and the toilets are in progress!!!!!! In fact Jamie says they will be done by December! Fantastic news. I saw aswell they have taken two of the red doors away from inside the stable making the space bigger (if that makes sense). It's looking good with lots of little changes.

Just wondering if anyone is putting in a dance floor? I wasn't planning on it but our family members are concerned that people will be tripping as it's not level and that kids will be falling on the stone floor, eek any thoughts?

Sugar x

That's great news about the toilets!. When are you getting married? I'm still working on my decorations never even thought about the dance floor. We are having a ceildh so would prob be good but I just cant afford it if I'm honest. X

Oh that is good news!! we'll be all fancy with our posh toilets!
    Weren't planning on a dance floor but I've seen picture with and without so guess either way must be fine!

Our wedding is in August.
    Yeah I'm sure it's fine without. Wish I could speak to someone who has already been married there to see how they got on. I feel the same though, it's an added expense we don't need.

I know I'm DYING to speak to someone who has done it I've so many questions to ask. I went up a few months ago after the April wedding and it just gave me more questions! Did Jamie help set up?(I'm thinking he won't which is fine so long as I know, don't want to turn up early in the day to set up my outside stuff and it's done) is the place cleaned before you use it? I know it's a barn but I donnt want it to be filthy...just so many questions!

I think on this thread I'm still the first wedding fingers crossed someone has a winter wedding and we can get our questions answered before I become a right worrier x

I meant to ask where are the toilets going? Are there many being built?

Well he said there is a wedding in December.
    I was thinking the same about the cleaning but if not I'll be taking supplies up and doing it myself ha.

The toilets are inside the circle courtyard, if you get me, the ladies is on the left the door just before the entrance to upstairs dining room. The men's is on the opposite side basically the other half of the bar area. Hope this makes sense, they sound like they will be in keeping with the rest of the place I.e stable stalls will be left in and cubicles built around the original features

I can't wait to see the December wedding!
    I'd rather not clean it if I don't need to it's a hassle o could do without leadingnup to the big day.

glad the toilets aren't too far away hopefully no women will fall on cobbles on their way to them after dark!

Does anyone know what happens to the chairs outside once the ceremony is over? Can we leave them til the next day? Trying to go through how the day will work - might write a list of questions hee!

Sure it'll all be fine and dandy x

See it's the outside stuff I'm worried about. We are getting married in the wee woods bit but I think I'll need to get up early bells and set it up myself because if I do it the night before it might rain overnight and get all dewy. I've no idea what happens the next day clearing it all away. Don't think we can leave stuff overnight and I dont want to leave the place a mess because I'll need to go back over at some point and get all my bits ans pieces back. Argh!