Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 16 17 18 19 20 21

Thread: Errol Park Brides

Hi everyone!
    We married at errol park on 24th June, such a fantastic day! Jamie was fab!
    We used Regis catering, on the run up to the wedding we where concerned as the communication wasn't great, however on the day everything ran so smoothly.
    A few blips we had which can be avoided by new errol brides are...
    If you are having the ceremony outside..LOCK THE HOUSE DOOR! We stayed in the big house the Friday and Saturday. After our outside ceremony guests started wondering into the house, making it very hard to round up people for group photos. If you are not planning on moving guests into the house then it really shouldn't be part of the day.

Photos...list names of guest you want in each group shot. I assumed than when the photographer shouted "brides immediate family" it would be simple enough. However guests get concerned they are not in this shot and there was a lot of confusion. My advisers you are doing formal group pics is be as organised as possible!
    We also used Dundee central lighting, Nikki Leadbetter photographer, priory lane photo booth. My email address is
    lauragaughan12@hotmail.co.uk
    Any brides please feel free to email we with any questions, we had such a great day I'd love to share any tips or advice. As it's quite daunting when you start to prepare the stables..even for a control freak like me! X

Hi
    Just DJd at Errol Park for the first time last night.
    Here are some photos and videos
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/leeliv...57684234774394

https://vimeo.com/channels/errolpark

All the best
    Lee Live: Wedding DJ
    www.DJLeeLive.com
    m: 07703 781140 t: 0131 448 1976
    Now performed at over 800 Weddings!

I am due to be an Errol Park bride June 2018 and am loving this thread!!!! It has been so helpful in helping me organise myself for the big day! How have all you lovely brides managed the bar? Have you hired people in to run it? Has anyone arranged a BYOB but providing wine/beer and soft drinks? Any advice/tips would be gratefully recieved!! ������

We are getting married at Errol Park in September 2018, would be great to bounce ideas off each other!

Quote Originally Posted by sjfdb View Post
    I am due to be an Errol Park bride June 2018 and am loving this thread!!!! It has been so helpful in helping me organise myself for the big day! How have all you lovely brides managed the bar? Have you hired people in to run it? Has anyone arranged a BYOB but providing wine/beer and soft drinks? Any advice/tips would be gratefully recieved!! ������
    Hey Sjfdb, what date in June are you getting married??xx

Hi there,
    Booked Errol Park for July 2019! Cannot wait!!!
    Weíre hoping to have the ceremony outside down at the wooden hut on the lawn and then drinks up on the patio area. Fingers crossed! Previous brides, might seem like a silly question.. can you recollect what happened with the toilet situation during the day during the drinks reception? Did guests have to walk down to the stables to get to the toilets or are there any on the bottom floor of the house? Trying to think about the logistics of the day.
    Claire xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have only just seen this response DAG, my apologies!
    We get married 30th June 2018 so coming around quickly now!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaireRitch View Post
    Hi there,
    Booked Errol Park for July 2019! Cannot wait!!!
    Weíre hoping to have the ceremony outside down at the wooden hut on the lawn and then drinks up on the patio area. Fingers crossed! Previous brides, might seem like a silly question.. can you recollect what happened with the toilet situation during the day during the drinks reception? Did guests have to walk down to the stables to get to the toilets or are there any on the bottom floor of the house? Trying to think about the logistics of the day.
    Claire xx

ClaireRitch we are July 2019 too! What is your date? We are the 20th...can't wait! So exciting to finally say it's next year I don't remember there being toilets downstairs but there are three or so upstairs so could signpost? That's something i totally didn't think about...We are also planning on ceremony by the summer house then drinks on patio.

Judy x

Quote Originally Posted by judybarin View Post
    ClaireRitch we are July 2019 too! What is your date? We are the 20th...can't wait! So exciting to finally say it's next year I don't remember there being toilets downstairs but there are three or so upstairs so could signpost? That's something i totally didn't think about...We are also planning on ceremony by the summer house then drinks on patio.

Judy x
    Hi guys, there is one toilet downstairs in the house near the front door. It should be okay as long as you don't have a huge number of guests. Otherwise there is 5 toilets upstairs or the stables.

Default Errol Park Brides

Hey,
    Thanks for the replies.
    We are Sat 6th July, so two weeks before you Judy! What do you have booked so far?
    Thanks for that. Iím just worried for a few of the grandparents who can no longer do stairs. Itís these little things you forget about. Thatís good if there is a ground floor toilet so they could always use the one on the ground floor of the house and the rest of the guests upstairs. We were hoping to not have the guests use the stable toilets until it was opened up and everyone headed together to sit down for speeches and meal. x

Quote Originally Posted by sjfdb View Post
    We used And Then Some Events for our bar in the evening and did the rest ourselves during the day. They were fantastic!