Thread: NIL wedding cars?

Senior Member thefuturemrsyoung's Avatar

Default NIL wedding cars?

Hi ladies! I know I've been banging on about cars a bit recently, but I'm really starting to tear my hair out a bit over here!! Recently been recommended NIL wedding cars in East Kilbride, had never heard of them before and just wondered if anyone else had heard anything about them or might have used them before? Had a wee look on website and the cars look lovely, just what we have been searching for, but don't want to hold my breath.

I have booked 2 of our 3 cars with NIL wedding cars. We get 2 cars from them with our wedding package, but have paid to upgrade my car sorry, not much help but would also be interested in hearing if anyone else has booked with them and how their experience was? x

Platinum Member

It's them that sponsor the 'cool ride to school' on clyde 1(I think!) so definitely professional and reputable, but they were by far our most expensive quote xx

I used to work for the person who owns NIL, their cars are absolutely stunning and would recommend them. I haven't went with them myself as we wanted a VW Campervan and VW Beetle, which they don't do so opted for Waterside Cars.