Thread: 4th May 2013 - Mr & Mrs G - part 2

Super Senior Member

Default 4th May 2013 - Mr & Mrs G - part 2

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pic36.jpg 
Views:	179 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	9049

My Mum stole me for a second to show me the hall where the meal was going to be as it had all been set up and I had not seen it. The room looked beautiful! The pillars had been decorated with fairy lights and organza by Amethyst and the difference was outstanding. Also, the work done by Leanne at 'Fancy that too' with the chair covers, table runners etc was amazing as were my centre pieces and pillars. I was just so happy to see all of our hard work paying off.

The speeches were next and they were fantastic, I especially loved Craig and my Dad's speech. Their speeches made me cry.......again.
    We then had our meal which was absolutely beautiful and a lot of our guests commented on how good the food was. We all drank a lot of Prosecco and wine and everyone looked really happy.

Craig and I had a room at the hotel for our wedding night so me, my Mum, BMs, Auntie, Gran and Great Aunt, all went up to the room to freshen up. It was a nice girly moment because we all reflected back on the ceremony.

Wedding Reception
    Well, as far as I am concerned, this was the best party ever!!! Most of our evening guests turned up so the hall was full. My LED dancefloor looked absolutely amazing and everyone commented on how nice it was
    The night went by fast but everyone had such an amazing time. Both our families were mingling with each other which was really nice too. Craig and I, surprisingly got some time alone together which was perfect.
    I also spent a little time on my own, just taking everything in. I sat at a table and just watched all of our guests having a great time and it was such a lovely thing to see. The hall was still full of people at the very end of the night but Craig and I said our goodbyes and went up to our room. I was shattered!! and very sober!!!

Starting life as Mr and Mrs
    On the Sunday, my Mum and her partner through a small get together for our family and friends and it was a really nice day. We alll spoke about the wedding and it was just lovely. Craig and I left about 8pm as we were flying out to NYC the next morning.

Honeymoon[/U][/B]

All I can say, is that our honeymoon was out of this world. NYC is an amazing place, so busy and full of life. We were there for 6 days and it was tiring. But I loved spending my 28th birthday on 5th Avenue, in Tiffanys and also went to see 'Wicked' at the Gershwin Theater which was outstanding.
    We then went to Grenada in the Caribbean for 7 days and it was by far the most beautiful place I have ever been. Aa paradise!

Attachment 9040

The future

So now, we are back to reality and I do wish I was still in our wee bubble in Grenada, with no stresses or chores to do lol. I am absolutely honored to be starting a new chapter of my life with the man of my dreams, as his wife. I feel very settled, content and so happy. Our next plans are to look to buy a house outwith Edinburgh and also to start a family. This year is going to be exciting.

All the best, luck, love and happiness to all the brides and grooms who are getting married this year or next, or whichever year xx

****** I will try and add pics cos it hasnt worked*****
    Last edited by Leanne; 25-05-2013 at 01:02 PM.

Platinum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Leanne View Post
    I am absolutely honored to be starting a new chapter of my life with the man of my dreams, as his wife. I feel very settled, content and so happy.
    Congratulations Leanne, you looked absolutely beautiful, a very sophisticated and elegant bride. Your words (above) brought a tear to my eye, it's what it's all about ;-) xx

Created by Wedding Favors

Super Senior Platinum Member

Leanne, congratulations to you both you look stunning x

Congratulations to you both. You look beautiful and your dress is gorgeous. Love your report.x

Super Senior Member AnotherMrsBrown's Avatar

Congrats and a lovely report x
    FORUMTICKER.NET Ticker

Super Senior Member

Congratulations!

Really enjoyed your report! We're off to NYC as well but not until our first anniversary.Canít wait!

Congratulations!! Sounds just perfect xx