Thread: ** Forever Yours ** Closing **

Default ** Forever Yours ** Closing **

Hey ladies

Just thought I should pop a wee thread on about Forever Yours for any ladies that have bought dresses from this designer's range.

I've just had a call from the shop I bought my bridesmaid dresses from to tell me that Forever Yours are closing down. Apparently Forever Yours have said they will try their best to fulfil orders but my store have suggested I go back in and pick new dresses as there are no guarantees.... eeck!

I get married in 14 weeks and the lady assures me she has an alternative dress, very similar to the one I originally choose and they've agreed with the new designer to have these made with a small lead time to ensure I definitely have dresses in time for the wedding.

I'm freaking out but have to say the woman was lovely on the phone, very calming and assured me she would do whatever she could, including picking up any extra costs, to make sure that I was happy.

Hope this post will help other Forever Yours ladies out there if you didn't already know....

L x
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Oh no!! The dress I was going 2 go with was them, thank god I changed my mind!!

Have you saw the dress from the other designer? I am sure everything will be fine, last thing you need or want so close to your wedding.

x

I know Smiler but thank goodness you went with the other one!

No I've not seen it yet, but she's said it's a Mori Lee dress, same material and very similar in style with a different kind of detail bit. My worry is that we were in the shop for 2 hours before, with a lot of to-ing and fro-ing so heaven knows what this visit will turn out like! x

nearlymrsT

That's such a shame! My bridesmaid dresses were Forever Yours and they were lovely.

Mori Lee has lovely dresses. I'm glad you have got it all sorted x

Quote Originally Posted by smiler View Post
    Mori Lee has lovely dresses. I'm glad you have got it all sorted x
    Thanks, hopefully I will have soon!
    Managed to get all my girls together for tomorrow morning so we'll see... x

I can't believe your dress shop didn't tell you before now. My bm dresses are forever yours but I ordered them in march and was told when I ordered them about them shutting down and orders had to be placed by the end of April to be guaranteed.

Fingers crossed for you xx