Thread: DIY photobooth?

Lightbulb DIY photobooth?

Hi Ladies,

Just loking to see if anyone had seen or tried or is doing there own photobooth?

I went to a wedding fair about 18 months ago before i got engaged for my best friends wedding and at that point it was 295 for 3 hours with all the goodies with it... its now at least 495 for the same thing!

Need some ideas to see if this would be possible and what would be involved? The props would be easy enough but not sure about the back drop, i googled it and seen a few really good ideas but just not sure, need some opinions!

x

Hiya I'm having a DIY photo booth !! My Dad is making the backdrop. I'm having a vintage theme so I bought chintzy wallpaper. My Dad will paper a bit of MDF then we are getting old photo frames and cutting out holes for people to stand behind as if they are pictures on the wall. Still to buy props!! Also going to hang pictures of both sets of grandparents on their wedding days on this.

Our photographer has agreed to take pics for us instead of coming to house in morning as I didn't fancy getting pics of me getting ready taken x

PBHB2B

We had done the exact same but as out theme is Nautical we have chosen a vintage blue wallpaper and framed photos of me and H2B as children on the beach or boats etc we have also bought sailor hats so people can pop them on before putting their faces in the frames. Cant wait to use it on the day , our photographer has charged us 100 to stay all evening to do photobooth for us

Sounds fab Nixie!! Think it'll be so much more unique as loads of people are doing photo booths these days. Look forward to seeing your pics when do you get married?x

3 weeks today we will be eating out meal :O Can't believe how fast it has come round. What about you? xx

Ooh exciting!! We're not until 28th of September!! Where have you got your props from for the photo booth ? I saw some in hobby craft today but wasn't sure about them!!

I have just bought some sailor hats from ebay and a few pirate swords etc - so not your normal props! Primark has loads of really cool sunglasses in just now as well so tempted to get some of them x

Pound world and Poundland have loads of props x

Cheers Pamela