Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: the wedding diet

ok after week one so far we have a combined loss of 11 lbs from the brides who have logged in so far! Still waiting on more weights so keep them coming and we will see that number go up! well done to everyone who lost this week I know we can keep going and see May out all a few lbs lighter

Platinum Member

Well done everyone who did better than me! A pathetic quarter pound off but it's better than nothing! We were really naughty this week and had two takeaways with champagne to celebrate our anniversary, then had a wedding and hungover pizza the next day so I suppose it's brilliant I didn't put any weight on.

I've just bought the 5:2 recipe book, has anyone tried anything out of it yet? xx

haven't bought the book yet as I will admit to just sticking to packet food on fast days with cals clearly printed, will get round to it eventually! update for week 1: 12 out of 14 brides logged in so far and have lost a total of 17 and 3/4 lbs! well done everyone!

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

I've been reading the 5:2 forum and i've found it really helpful. I'd say yesterday was the most i've struggled with fasting...I had a cold and when I'm like that I just want to feed my face!

I was nearly defeated and started eating...however, I managed to get over it and in the end only had 400 cals.

Just under 4 weeks until my hen weekend....I HAVE TO do this!

Looking for weigh ins for end of week 2! Thanks to ladies so far who have checked in. Keep up the good work. We have lost a total of 22lbs so far! RESULT.

Looking for weigh ins for end of week 3! No check ins so far! Keep up the good work, we are more than half way 3/4 of the way there, lets keep going! x

looking for final weigh in ladies for the May challenge! that's the four weeks up. I will let everyone know the results once I get more weigh ins but so far I only have two

Hi Kittylee,

I have started 5:2 2 weeks ago but haven't weighed myself at all!! Have been working out most days and notice my clothes are def looser!! If you are doing a challenge/weigh in for June could I join?

xx

Steady weight again this week but total loss of 6lbs. Are we doing a june challenge? Think we should keep it up. Xx

I didn't start up again after my holiday and have been eating rubbish!! A June one sounds fab! I'll hopefully be more motivated this month!!

Platinum Member

Oh dear, is that the end?? I put on a pound in the last week (I was at a hen do and was constantly eating and drinking!) but I'm doing better this week.....so far lol xx

hi girls, yup that's the end of the May challenge am afraid! No plans for a June one, well unless someone else wants to take over the organiser role that is. I have sent a pm to all the brides in the May challenge with the result. Fifteen brides and we lost 34lbs between us! well done all and keep up the good work.