Default 30 day squat challenge...

Hiya,

Any of you lovely ladies tried this?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_inline_mj3rm2SUQd1qz4rgp.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	20.6 KB 
ID:	8357

I really am not the fittest person at all, and have so far done day 1 and 2, and man oh man am I feeling it, feel like I'm walking like John Wayne haha!

That bum looks amazing lol

Where did u find this???

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gallacher View Post
    That bum looks amazing lol

Where did u find this???

Haha, doesn't it just. If there was ever any inspiration to keep going... I saw it on instagram!

I'm going to attempt this I want a delish bum lol

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Gallacher View Post
    I'm going to attempt this I want a delish bum lol
    Be warned, if you don't usually do squats you will feel this!

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

I'm going to try this!

Platinum Member

That is hardcore! Reckon I may last days one and two......rest, rest, rest, rest, rest, back to day one and two etc.......

Haha I overheard someone in Asda talking about this was wondering what they were talking about!!

Gonna give it a go....I'll last a day I'm sure....same as I lasted with the 3x10 lots of sit ups a day for a toned stomach plan!! Xx

Day one done! Pain tomoro I think!
    L x
    14 July 2013

Day one done!! Xx

I'm going to join in too. Fishtail dress would look a lot better with a toned bum....squats are EVIL though!!

Day 2 done ladies....and I even did them holding my 6 month old - ouch!! Xx

Wow, don't we all just want a bum like that!! I actually do squats reguarly and yes they are sore but my bum has nearly halved in size so my fiance says (and believe me i don't often get compliments from him!!)

I also recommend Metafit, have any of you ladies tried this? Its a 30 minute class but your really only working for about 18 mins but it works every muscle in your body and im already seeing results (i've only been to about 8 classes). It's really good for all over toning and I absolutely love it!! It's really really hard at the time but you feel great after it and get a real buzz from it xx

Quote Originally Posted by xmairix View Post
    Wow, don't we all just want a bum like that!! I actually do squats reguarly and yes they are sore but my bum has nearly halved in size so my fiance says (and believe me i don't often get compliments from him!!)

I also recommend Metafit, have any of you ladies tried this? Its a 30 minute class but your really only working for about 18 mins but it works every muscle in your body and im already seeing results (i've only been to about 8 classes). It's really good for all over toning and I absolutely love it!! It's really really hard at the time but you feel great after it and get a real buzz from it xx
    I go to Metafit too! It is really hard work but the feeling of achievement after it is amazing! I do CX Works the Metafit every Tuesday, I'm not as tired after it as I was when I first started going as think my body is getting used to whats coming haha! I also do Kettlercise on a Wednesday so Kettlercise and CX are more my toning and Metafit is more my calorie burning although has some toning in it too :-)

Frankee x
    Saturday 21st June 2014 - Solsgirth House

Quote Originally Posted by MrsForsyth2B View Post
    I go to Metafit too! It is really hard work but the feeling of achievement after it is amazing! I do CX Works the Metafit every Tuesday, I'm not as tired after it as I was when I first started going as think my body is getting used to whats coming haha! I also do Kettlercise on a Wednesday so Kettlercise and CX are more my toning and Metafit is more my calorie burning although has some toning in it too :-)

Frankee x
    What is CX? Never heard of that. Yeah, i find Metfait really hard but it's great when your done. I like the fact that you can work as hard as you like by trying to nail the harder versions e.g. proper pressups as opposed to "lady pressups" etc x

What is CX? Never heard of that. Yeah, i find Metfait really hard but it's great when your done. I like the fact that you can work as hard as you like by trying to nail the harder versions e.g. proper pressups as opposed to "lady pressups" etc x
    CX concentrates alot on core strength but also does toning of the upper back, arms, obliques, gluts....all the areas where I want to tone up! Some of it is floor based and some standing and you use a mixture of a weight and tubing (basically a strecthy rope type thing with handles on either side)-it lasts half an hour and is really good fun! Yeh, Metafit is good because you can work as hard as you feel is right for you. If I'm really tired when I go I do the lady press ups but if I'm full of energy and up for working extra hard I do press ups the proper way :-) x

CX concentrates alot on core strength but also does toning of the upper back, arms, obliques, gluts....all the areas where I want to tone up! Some of it is floor based and some standing and you use a mixture of a weight and tubing (basically a strecthy rope type thing with handles on either side)-it lasts half an hour and is really good fun! Yeh, Metafit is good because you can work as hard as you feel is right for you. If I'm really tired when I go I do the lady press ups but if I'm full of energy and up for working extra hard I do press ups the proper way :-) x
    That sounds like a good class, where do you do this? It's not a Glasgow Club is it? I do my metafit at a local community centre where it's 2.00 for metafit and 50p extra for an ABS class straight after it, much cheaper than the Glasgow Club which is 5 a time for just metafit. x

How we all getting on ladies, I am on Day 4! Man am I sore today!! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsB(to be) View Post
    Day 2 done ladies....and I even did them holding my 6 month old - ouch!! Xx
    You are a brave brave woman!

That sounds like a good class, where do you do this? It's not a Glasgow Club is it? I do my metafit at a local community centre where it's 2.00 for metafit and 50p extra for an ABS class straight after it, much cheaper than the Glasgow Club which is 5 a time for just metafit. x
    Unfortunately not, I stay in Livingston so I go to Xcite which is part of West Lothian Leisure. 5 a time is alot...I was paying 4.90 for kettlebells and a bit less for Metafit because it's only a half hour class. Got my gym membership now though where I can use any Xcite in West Lothian and all the facilities including classes, the gym itself, swimming (inc sauna and steam rooms) for 22.50/month. I'm still a student so that's why it's that price just now but will go up to 30 odd after I leave uni in summer. Still not bad though and I use it alot which means it's cheaper than pay as you go :-) x

KiaraP

Unfortunately not, I stay in Livingston so I go to Xcite which is part of West Lothian Leisure. 5 a time is alot...I was paying 4.90 for kettlebells and a bit less for Metafit because it's only a half hour class. Got my gym membership now though where I can use any Xcite in West Lothian and all the facilities including classes, the gym itself, swimming (inc sauna and steam rooms) for 22.50/month. I'm still a student so that's why it's that price just now but will go up to 30 odd after I leave uni in summer. Still not bad though and I use it alot which means it's cheaper than pay as you go :-) x
    I have the student xcite membership too, but not used it properly in a few months. Will have a look into the timetable and see if I can fit in a Metafit class x

Megafit is a no-no for me - hate burpees with a passion!! Maybe because I'm not as fit as I used to be right enough, sure if I stuck at it it would probably get easier...but I have recently started boxercise and I love it!!! It's the first exercise class I've been to that really works the arms (and my bingo wings) but with all the twisting and turning you do to punch etc it does also work the stomach I just love it!! Xx

Quote Originally Posted by MrsB(to be) View Post
    Megafit is a no-no for me - hate burpees with a passion!! Maybe because I'm not as fit as I used to be right enough, sure if I stuck at it it would probably get easier...but I have recently started boxercise and I love it!!! It's the first exercise class I've been to that really works the arms (and my bingo wings) but with all the twisting and turning you do to punch etc it does also work the stomach I just love it!! Xx
    I started Boxercise last week and I also love it! It really does work your arms big time and I like that we do a cardio, legs, abs round into it so your getting an all body workout. I'm actually just back from Metafit, ABS and Boxercise one after another so I'm going to be sore tomorrow.

I started Boxercise last week and I also love it! It really does work your arms big time and I like that we do a cardio, legs, abs round into it so your getting an all body workout. I'm actually just back from Metafit, ABS and Boxercise one after another so I'm going to be sore tomorrow.
    Oh wow good for you, I'm still using the "Ive just had a baby" excuse to not do more exercise, was 6 months ago tho and I'm not losing the weight I want to so I'm going to need to do something on top of he Boxercise and Power Walking, it's obv not enough!, xx

Day 5 done!

First 50 or so weren't to bad but the last 20 were killer. I'm hoping it gets easier as we go! xxx