Thread: Stressing big time :-(

Default Stressing big time :-(

Hi ladies,

I am really struggling to find a hairdresser for my wedding day now, didn't realise I should have booked someone ages ago and now it's stressing me out to the point I'm not sleeping.

So I'm now thinking about asking my own hairdresser if she's still available but I would have to go to the salon which is something I didn't want to do! I'm just wondering if any of you are going to a salon rather than having a hairdresser come to you? And if so what are you doing about your make up?

Thanks xx

Aww, try not to stress so much that you can't sleep, though totally understand as I've been there too! I am going to my normal hairdresser in salon as I wouldn't want anyone else and she does not travel! So heading there for 9.30am and have the make up girl coming to the house when we return! Quite happy with arrangement and think it'll be fun to be out of the house on a road trip with my BMs too! Small trip though as it's only a 15 minute drive lol! X

I went to my usual salon too. It was nice to get out in the morning as the minute we got back to the house the house started filling up and it got hectic!

Super Senior Member

I am going to salon, my uncle's partner owns her own salon and is my hairdresser, I am actually looking forward to it! She is going to open at 08:30 to start us and I am looking forward to being out of the house and enjoying all the excitement from the girls in shop, my BM's etc plus we will also have a wee bucks fizz

Try not to stress too much, there were a couple of hairdressers at hotel on Sunday one was called Capello and is based in Larkhall, the model's hair was lovely, not sure if they travel but maybe worth a look

Good Luck x

Super Senior Member AnotherMrsBrown's Avatar

Im getting my normal hairdresser aswell - as long as they can do the hairstyle I want I was happy plus im saving an absolute fortune that way was getting quotes of hundreds of pounds for hair
    FORUMTICKER.NET Ticker