Thread: Finally booked my Hair & Make Up artists today - woohoo

Platinum Member

Default Finally booked my Hair & Make Up artists today - woohoo

So I had another hair and make up trial today (I've had a few and not been that impressed), but I'm glad to say today's went really well.

I have booked Craig Alexander-Wilson for my make up, which was fab and Lidia attino for my hair. Lidia was really helpful and let me try a few styles so I could see what I'd prefer.

I'm so happy knowing that this is now all sorted as I only have 3 months till the wedding.

So far I would highly recommend both these guys if anyone is looking.

Only 3 months Amo?!?!? Really? Good grief, that'll be here in the blink of an eye!

Might check out your hairdresser - got my makeup sorted, but still not sure about the hair.

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

I've went for Lidia and Craig as well Glad you are happy after being for a few, that makes me feel good! My trials are on seperate days....good idea getting both of them at the same time

Platinum Member

I know Mrsfanning2b, it will fly in. I was starting to panic that I wouldn't get anyone as I left it a bit late and was totally surprised and lucky that these two were still available for my date.

I had two trials where I asked for a particular style and both hairdressers couldn't replicate it at all. It made me doubt the style as well as the hairdressers lol.

However, Lidia recreated it and adjusted it in a few different ways to show me options, which was really helpful and I now love the style I chose (with a few adjustments).

They aren't the cheapest but to be honest, going for the cheaper option is what has left me two trials down for each and I couldn't afford to keep paying for trials that were no good.

MissMartin, they are both so nice and I am so glad that you guys on here recommended them. Getting the trial on the same day really helped as I got to see them both together and even to try on some earrings etc to see what worked. I would definitely recomment doing that.

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

I'm looking forward to seeing your wedding pics now Sounds like an interesting hair style!

I had Craig as well and he was fab! He made me, my BM's and my Mum all look fantastic and he is such as lovely and genuine guy. You'll not be sorry for booking him and good luck when the big day comes! xx

Platinum Member

Haha not really. It's apparently a very popular style and I have seen a few people on here use it as a reference to what they would like. It's this one below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eva-longoria.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	8234