Thread: hair and makeup trail

Default hair and makeup trail

I had my hair and makeup trial this weekend along with my sister and it looked so nice. They did it exactly as i had it in my head. I was really worried as I'm so pale that the makeup would be light enough but thankfully it was! I wanted my hair to be quite loose and vintagey and it was just what I wanted. Very happy cant wait to get all dolled up for my wedding now!

Aw thats good it's great when things come together and go as planned.. you can tick them off your probably extensive to do list x

nearlymrsT

I had my hair trial today, make up trial was a couple of weeks ago. I'm delighted with my hair too and my stylist is lovely, really excited for people seeing my headband, it looks great with my hair done.

I was nervous about my make up trial too because I'm quite pale and don't wear a lot of make up but I was really pleased with it after a few tweaks. Just having a few individual lashes added on the day to be a bit more glam.

I can't wait for my wedding now either!!!

Glad yours went well aswell. I had my headband made by LHG Designs and was hoping it would look right be it's awesome its 20s style so with the pin curls looks really nice I originally wanted red lipstick but as she put lashes on me it was a bit much so just went for a paler colour. That was about all I needed to change. I half expected to look orange but didn't so thats always good! I did get pictures taken but look a bit rabbit in headlights haha!

nearlymrsT

Quote Originally Posted by jodie609 View Post
    Glad yours went well aswell. I had my headband made by LHG Designs and was hoping it would look right be it's awesome its 20s style so with the pin curls looks really nice I originally wanted red lipstick but as she put lashes on me it was a bit much so just went for a paler colour. That was about all I needed to change. I half expected to look orange but didn't so thats always good! I did get pictures taken but look a bit rabbit in headlights haha!
    Yeah I had pics taken but only shared them with bridesmaids and my mum. I look a bit startled, hehe but the make up looks lovely. Though all my mum could really say was that I had lost weight from my face. It sounded like a criticism rather than a compliment. She is yet to give her opinion on my hair.