Thread: photographer- the cruin

Red face photographer- the cruin

hi!!!

i am getting married in bishopbriggs church next may and then the reception is in the cruin - looking for my photographer..... would like someone who has done a lot of weddings in the cruin and knows all the nice spots.... any suggestions??

amy

Hi we were originally going to book the Cruin but end up booked the Lynnhurst.
    Anyway I went to 2 wedding fayres last month in Helensburgh and the photographers that were there had loads of images in the Cruin said thats where they do alot of their work. One especially whose images and storybooks were lovely was Henry Peachy, he was even joking that if we booked there we don't need to feed him as he's there that often the kitchen take care of him for free lol.
    I know you probably know but there is a fayre in the Cruin on Sunday (think i'm going to head over) and they will probably be a few there inc him. Xx

Senior Platinum Member

Hi I didn't personally get married there but the company who redone our photos after originals were rubbish have and they were stunning. I'm sure they still have pics from there on their blog....we seen a slideshow and the photos are gorgeous. Log onto www.boydphotographers.co.uk and if you've any questions ask Angela or Duncan....they're so easy to deal with, you wouldn't be disappointed

Hi, I got married @ the Cruin in June last year n my photographer was Martin ward photography he also did my friends who was at the Cruin as well in October

Hope that helps

Hi
    we've booked the kilted photographer (john mcdermott) his pics and prices r fab(and u also own the copyright) if u log on 2 his site it shows u a whole list of locations he's done, www.youkeepeveryphoto.co.uk xx

Advertisers

Hello,

I understand your thinking by getting a photographer that knows the venue but i wouldn't limit yourself to just photographers that have been there before. A good photographer will check out the venue before the wedding to get an idea of layout and get some ideas. A fresh pair of eyes on the venue could help.

Hi you should have a look at 1500photography, Stuart does a lot of weddings at Loch Lomand particularly Cameron House xx
    13th July 2013

wedding tickers

Advertiser

Any one could spend ten mins walking around your venue on the morning of the wedding and get an idea of locations for photos. Limiting yourself to suppliers with experience of the venue is a mistake.

have you tried pamela denny photography - her stuff is really good. or zoe campbell. both are reasonably local to there