Thread: Centrepieces

Super Senior Platinum Member Mrs McDermott's Avatar

Default Centrepieces

Right girls my mind is running away from me now and need your advice. I'm having 9 guest tables and have 3 quite similar ideas on how to make up the centrepieces. So are you all going for the exact same for each table or is anyone making different ones for each table? Here's my 3 ideas;

1. Large vase filled with aqua beads and a floralyte with an ivory rose floral ring with thistles and greenery surrounding the vase.

2. Same style of large vase with a floralyte at the bottom and a large headed ivory rose submerged in water with the rose and thistle ring surrounding the vase.

3. Just the same as the first one but with the top of the vase filled with either thistle or tightly packed lavender.

I'm so indecisive and i love all of these ideas, i just cant seem to make up my mind which one i like the most so was wondering do you think it will look odd to have different centrepieces? Mrs McD2b-x-

Wedding Supplier PLANS AND PRESENTS's Avatar

They all sound lovely , but make all three of them up so you have a visual rather than just a creative idea.
    When you see them in front of you, you will be able to make a decision. We can advise you, but its your day , not ours, so its YOU that has to be truly happy with your choice.
    Alison Tinlin Wedding Planner
    www.plansandpresents.co.uk
    UK No.3 Wedding Tweeter
    http://www.easyweddingsearch.com/twitter/top100.htm

Senior Platinum Member

why not use a mixture of all 3.....theres nothing to say you need to have them all the same

all sound great....wish i was so artistic !!

Super Senior Platinum Member Mrs McDermott's Avatar

EEEK dont know if i'm artistic enough tho. I will def make all 3 up just to see how they look. Have to say i'm not really bothered if i do choose to have 3 different styles, i think it will look quite quirky...i hope! Mrs McD2b-x-