Thread: SD Photography

Default SD Photography

hi, so i stumbled across sd photography in my massive search for photographers (hard task cause theres so many!!) i love their style but was wondering if anyone has heard of them or have even used them at all for their wedding? it's nice to get recommendations from previous brides. thanks in advance xx

Anyone lol??

Hi Mrsthomas2b14, I've booked Sarah and Darren for my wedding which is four weeks tomorrow (eek!). I've only booked for a half day's photography as I wasn't keen on bridal prep and just happy to get some lovely pics of the wedding and everyone (hopefully) enjoying themselves. I also liked the fact that its two photographers so I'll get loads of choice to pick from. Sarah has been really lovely and very quick at answering emails as well. I'd recommend them for sure although of course I've still to get the pics taken so I can drop you a wee pm after to let you know how the day goes etc if you'd like? xx

hiya vintagebelle, oooh that is so exciting, have you got everything finalised now?? thank you for your reply and information btw, it's very helpful indeed. that would be fabby if you could send me a pm, would love to hear how everything went hehe! thanks again and have a wonderful wedding day xx

Thanks Mrsthomas2b14. Pretty much sorted really i just need to sort a few bits and bobs out and that's us I think! Can't believe how close it is now. I'll def drop you a wee pm once the wedding is over to let you know how it went.

that's fabby, means you can relax a bit for the next few weeks lol!! thanks v much again xx

Ill echo all that my wedding isn't for over a year but I have Sarah and Darren booked already and they've been a joy so far. Really easy to get things sorted and very accommodating.