Thread: Hairdresser - Loch Lomond

Default Hairdresser - Loch Lomond

Hello

I am getting married at The Cruin, Loch Lomond in June and am looking for a hairdresser. I would be looking for someone (or more!) to come to one of the lodges we are staying in near the venue as there will be plenty of room and then we donít need to worry about finding cars to take us to Balloch or somewhere. Has anyone done this in this area or are planning to do this in this area?

There would be five of us having our hair done so I wouldnít be looking for one that was going to destroy the budget!

As I stay in Edinburgh and work most days itís unlikely that I will have an opportunity for a trial so looking to book based on otherís experiences.

Many thanks!

Try Get it Glam - Hair by Lorna, she'll be at our wedding show in Helensburgh on Sunday or find her on Facebook.
    Wedding Photography packages from £450
    Discount on Photobooth when booked with photography
    www.ciaphotography.co.uk
    info@ciaphotography.co.uk

Im using Annette from FrizzFreeHair at Home, shes charging £40 for myself and £30 for the bridesmaids, she has a facbook page if u wanted to check her out

Thank you both!

Hi,
    Have you had a trial done by Annette yet? I am thinking about booking Frizzfree hair for my wedding. Thanks xx