Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Wedding planning for October 2014

Platinum Member

Good luck Miss Gillz and the rest of you lovely brides! I was October last year and our pictures are gorgeous with all the autumnal colours xx

Super Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Gillz View Post
    Aww that's a shame. You don't need any additional stress at this time.

Hair's been coloured, nails and tan done, got a few bits and bobs to do tomorrow but going to enjoy a takeaway and glass of champers tonight (enjoying our last night together as I'll be at my folk's house tomorrow night) eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkk.

I am sooooooooooooooooooo looking forward to Saturday and it's only 2 more sleeps xxx
    Have a truly amazing day! I really wish you all the best and enjoy every second! Cant wait to hear all about it xxx

Super Senior Member

Hiya October Brides - thanks for your kind wishes. I AM MARRIED!!!! It was the most awesome day ever. I had an absolute blast with my Bridemaids in the morning getting ready - a wee teary moment or 2 but nothing to spoil the make up! The weather was great - small shower but we got pictures outside yeeha! The day flies in so definitely take in every moment, don't worry about anything - just live it, smile and savour it.

I will do a proper report soon - getting organised for heading off to the sunshine tomorrow - but girls you are going to love it xxx

Super Senior Member

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wedding.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	12711

Super Senior Member

You look stunning hun!!! Love your dress n flowers look forward to your report Mrs!!! X x

Totally disorganized and just back from a barcelona weekend (a pre honeymoon honeymoon if you will!) but will do a report soon it was the most amazing day, I am actually in a bit of a post weddig slump now! Just waiting for the pictures is keeping me from being a bit blue it's all over!
    Xx

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	12712

Super Senior Member

enjoy ur honeymoon, what a beautiful bride! xxx

Super Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Walsey View Post
    Totally disorganized and just back from a barcelona weekend (a pre honeymoon honeymoon if you will!) but will do a report soon it was the most amazing day, I am actually in a bit of a post weddig slump now! Just waiting for the pictures is keeping me from being a bit blue it's all over!
    Xx

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	81.5 KB 
ID:	12712
    lol pre honeymoon honeymoon? love it! cant wait to read all about it! gorgeous picture xxx

Super Senior Member

Your pic is gorgeous Walsey!!! Love your dress n flowers. Look forward to your report x x

Aw thanks ladies! I know, totally indulgent, but we couldnt' really afford a big honeymoon until next February, so we thought bugger it, and went for a weekend to Barcelona. Et Voilą= the pre-honeymoon honeymoon! It should catch on...xx

Beautiful Walsey and Miss_Gillz!

3 days left for me! My last morning at work today, finishing at lunchtime and came in to balloons and confetti and cupcakes shaped like a wedding dress! And a pink tutu, which I look super cool in! Waaaahhhh! xxx

Super Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMcGuireToBe View Post
    Beautiful Walsey and Miss_Gillz!

3 days left for me! My last morning at work today, finishing at lunchtime and came in to balloons and confetti and cupcakes shaped like a wedding dress! And a pink tutu, which I look super cool in! Waaaahhhh! xxx
    its fab finishing up work eh? its exciting times! xxx

Oh I would give anything to do those days again! Enjoy and have a fantastic time xxxx

Super Senior Member

Hey ladies! 1 sleep and to go ive got woke up with the cold! Yesterday I didn't know what to do with myself! I was so nervous and I probably got about 30 texts asking how excited I was which didn't help!!! Today im planning on being calmer and trying to enjoy my last day as an unmarried woman!! good luck to all the lovely ladies who are getting married and hope you all have an amazing day! xxx

Quote Originally Posted by hells View Post
    Hey ladies! 1 sleep and to go ive got woke up with the cold! Yesterday I didn't know what to do with myself! I was so nervous and I probably got about 30 texts asking how excited I was which didn't help!!! Today im planning on being calmer and trying to enjoy my last day as an unmarried woman!! good luck to all the lovely ladies who are getting married and hope you all have an amazing day! xxx
    A hot honey, lemon & paracetamol an you'll be fine. How exciting with one more sleep. Enjoy the moment and good luck. I hope everything goes perfectly for you. Xx

Super Senior Member

Greetings from Mauritius! Having a fab honeymoon - cant believe my big day was last Saturday!!! Hope ur all doing ok October brides - missing the planning already n desperate to see professional pics!

Good luck for 2moz hells - have the time of ur life xx

Hope it went well Hells! All of us october brides must be done (or enjoying it right now!), so hope they were all fabulous xxx

Super Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Walsey View Post
    Hope it went well Hells! All of us october brides must be done (or enjoying it right now!), so hope they were all fabulous xxx
    Here here! Thanks for keeping me sane! xxx