Thread: Buying Vases and Tealights

Smile Buying Vases and Tealights

Hi Girls

Im wondering if anyone is buying there own glass ware for the wedding vases tea lights ect. I have asking the florist i have been to quote me with the hire charge and without and the prices seem allot cheaper. I have looked online and found sara-richards to have great deals on all types of vases but just wondering what all you girls are doing. Im thinking maybe buying all the vases and giving them away at the end of the night to close family and friends as gifts or keeping them?? But unsure what to do as i have never ordered glass ware online before!

xxx

Super Senior Member

How much have you been quoted already? What style of glasswear are you looking for?

Ive seen some beautiful vases in Ikea (But Im biased cos I bought mine from there lol), I paid 4.99 per vase. There is also some gorgeous ones I saw in Asda today, again really reasonably priced

x x

Quote Originally Posted by castle-bride View Post
    How much have you been quoted already? What style of glasswear are you looking for?

Ive seen some beautiful vases in Ikea (But Im biased cos I bought mine from there lol), I paid 4.99 per vase. There is also some gorgeous ones I saw in Asda today, again really reasonably priced

x x
    Snap! We bought the vases for our tables from Ikea too, saved an absolute fortune
    Finally Mrs Noble!

Smile

Hi Girls

Thank you, im thinking about buying my own vases and asing the florist to set up and supply the flowers think we will save a fortune doing it this way plus our close family can take the flowers + plus vases to remember our special day.

xxx