Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much did your flowers cost?

Our florist is Becky's flowers. I met with her last weekend and she is lovely, really knows her stuff. Got our price the other day and we are delighted :-)

Quote Originally Posted by watson2b View Post
    OMG there is no way anyone shoud be paying anything like this!!! I am more than shocked at this.... i'm actually horrified!! Please god don't be pay this!! I've been quoted 450 for this excluding the bay trees!!
    Watsontobe...I've been quoted the exact same as you for the exact same! I've gone with Irene's Florist which is near where were getting married!!

I'm around 800 mark, but it's because I'm having big white peonies, hydrangeas....mainly I'm having expensive flowers!!

I'm also having BIG flower displays for my centrepieces.... I have learned if you want BIG and quality, them you will have to pay for it. I did look at doing smaller etc, but I won't be happy with that..... If you have expensive taste, then you will pay more!!!!

I've also learned that with everything I have booked for my wedding....everything I want is sooooo expensive x

Hi there

I haven't booked my flowers yet, however going to see Tanya at evergreen flower hire in February to have a chat. They have a website which I was sent to via another thread on here. Flowers aren't a big deal to us so I wasn't keen on spending a lot of my budget on it. Evergreen flower hire do artificial flowers and you can buy or hire them and you still get to choose what you want.

I have been quoted 220 for:

Brides bouquet (to buy)
    3x bridesmaids bouquet (to hire)
    7x candelabra flowers (to hire)
    1 x top table decoration (to hire)
    2 pedestal arrangements (to hire)
    6 button holes (to buy)

The price also includes delivery, set up and collection. I can't say for definite until I've been to the studio, however based on the website gallery and contact I have had with Tanya I would recommend already. I'm looking forward to meeting her and seeing her work in the flesh.

C x

Hi there,

Can you please let me know who your florist was?

Many thanks!
    C x

Good questions
    I hope it will be about 350, no more...

Quote Originally Posted by bree View Post
    Good questions
    I hope it will be about 350, no more...
    350 for something that will die in three days.