Thread: sea kelp for hair growth

Default sea kelp for hair growth

Just in case this helps anyone else... Probably like many of you, im trying to grow my hair. I tried the perfectil tablets but didnt notice much of a difference. Went into Holland and Barrett today and picked up 500 x sea kelp tablets, half price at 5.39. You can take up to 3 a day, and speeds up your metabolism, so could help you lose weight too

ooohhhhhh will defo be going to buy these and try these out. my hair does NOT grow lol thanks for the tip :-) xx

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

I've been taking silica complex for hair growth. My hair does seem to be growing pretty fast, but I might change them to sea kelp if they help with metabolism.

sounds good and defo worth a try, my hair dresser had mentioned two egg yolks mixed with 2 tsp olive oil and a cup of water,leaving on your hair for 15 mins so was going to give that a try too x
    Last edited by Diamondgirl; 19-11-2012 at 07:18 PM.

I've been thinking about trying sea kelp for a while. I've just ordered some but was a bit confused by all the different doses! Will give it a bash hopefully it doesn't have any nasty side effects! What dose are the Holland & Barrett ones lorilainey? X

They're 15MG.

Was fuming, brand new tub of them, and due to Easyjet's stupid 1 bag rule, I had to put my handbag in my suitcase to get on the plane, knowing i'd have to take it straight back out of the suitcase as soon as I got on. Hauling the handbag out of my suitcase led to the tub falling out and the tablets going EVERYWHERE! lost at least half of the tablets

x

sea kelp does work, but remember its not just the hair on your head that will grow quicker and thicker!

Quote Originally Posted by lorilainey View Post
    They're 15MG.

Was fuming, brand new tub of them, and due to Easyjet's stupid 1 bag rule, I had to put my handbag in my suitcase to get on the plane, knowing i'd have to take it straight back out of the suitcase as soon as I got on. Hauling the handbag out of my suitcase led to the tub falling out and the tablets going EVERYWHERE! lost at least half of the tablets

x
    I read this and felt your frustration! It is so annoying, they know everyone takes their handbag out once on board, what on earth is the point especially as you put your handbag at your feet grrrr! Shame about your tablets too! X

I've taken these on and off for 6 months and my hair is much longer but I took acai tablets to boost metabolism. I'm off them just now as I was getting sore legs but don't know if it was related. I'm starting again after Christmas x

KiaraP

Quote Originally Posted by Mhairi641 View Post
    I've taken these on and off for 6 months and my hair is much longer but I took acai tablets to boost metabolism. I'm off them just now as I was getting sore legs but don't know if it was related. I'm starting again after Christmas x
    Did you have any side affects with the sea kelp? I'm thinking of picking some up next week x

Well everyone seems to be saying my hair is growing - 2 or 3 comments per day. Seems they actually work!

Super Senior Platinum Member

I might need to think about buying them as I'm trying to grow my fringe out x

Senior Member DundasCastleBride2B's Avatar

I tried them last year and my hair grew a little but my face became quite spotty so I had to stop taking them! Tigi bed head resurrection shampoo & conditioner is what really helped after trying lots of things! X
    Mrs M to be