Thread: Seasonal Invite Design

Default Seasonal Invite Design

Hi everyone,

As a November bride I am wanting to embrace all things winter. (i was a bit worried early november counts as fall but think in Scotland with the weather we have had in the last month it can truly be classed winter).

H2b and I are hoping to make the stationary ourselves and I have found some lovely snowflake ribbon and backing paper which features little snowflakes. But does it make sense to send a winter themed invite in the middle of Summer or will that seem odd? We are definitely having a wintry ball style to the wedding so would fit the overall idea for the wedding just not sure if receiving something with snowflakes in July would seem strange?

Thoughts?

Xx
    When love feels like magic, you call it destiny.
    When destiny has a sense of humour you call it Serendipity

Definitely not odd, I love the idea! Have a look on Two10 page on Facebook as she makes fabulous wedding invites and she had an amazing snowflake one! X

Super Senior Platinum Member

I don't think it is strange as you are getting married in winter x

Super Senior Member

I am a November Bride Too Your invite idea sounds lovely, had we gone for our original date of 14th December we would definately have gone down the snowflake/festive line of invites but we are St Andrews Day so are going down the traditional scottish line x

Thanks ladies will give them a go then! I thought it made sense but sometimes I cant trust my wedding madness. Lol

A st andrews theme will be great Mrs Monteith to be! Look forward to seeing how it unfolds

FH4AM thanks for the advice Iwill have a wee look xx
    When love feels like magic, you call it destiny.
    When destiny has a sense of humour you call it Serendipity