Thread: Just utterly fed up :(

Default Just utterly fed up :(

Sorry for having moan but wondering if any one gets those days (or weeks!) where they feel so fed up with everything?? I'm fed up having no money, fed up feeling guilty whenever I eat or when I dont go to the gym, fed up having to ask people to do things 20 times before they do them and fed up relying on other people's help when its obvious they are not interested.
    Makes it worse that I'm on the other side of the world and feeling like I'm the only one who actually makes any effort to keep in touch, out of sight, out of mind springs to mind.
    I know its probably just a case of one thing annoying me and just amplifying everything else but feel just really deflated today. Oh well, at least its Friday! xx

Hi!
    I am feeling exactly the same at the minute! Nice to know im not just being a bit crazy & that other people are feeling the same. Im currently on holiday from work which is probably making it a bit worse too. Hopefully it's just a phase, but I've lost all notion for anything wedding related!
    Hope you feel a bit more upbeat soon
    xx

Thanks kmac for your comments, it's nice to know that I'm not the only one feeling this way! Hope ur feeling a bit better too xx

You are defo not on your own!! I have just over 7 weeks to go and i am just coming out of that phase and starting to get excited again! It will come back x

Deffo not alone, i feel exactly the same way!!! I thought it was just me. Im 3 months to go and stressed out my head with everything and everyone