Thread: Dont tell the bride tonight!

Default Dont tell the bride tonight!

Literally the most horrific thing I have EVER seen! The hair WTF! On a kinder note he did seem like a sweet guy.

Super Senior Platinum Member

I've taped it and going to watch tomorrow night. I haven't enjoyed this series as it is all themed. I preferred when the grooms thought a bit more about what their bride would actually want and it wasn't so off the wall x

Quote Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs Armour View Post
    I've taped it and going to watch tomorrow night. I haven't enjoyed this series as it is all themed. I preferred when the grooms thought a bit more about what their bride would actually want and it wasn't so off the wall x
    I totally agree! X

Yeah I agree, its like they are making it as ridicules as possible just so they get on TV, there hasn't been a single day I would have been happy with. x

I actually thought tonights was set up. I think she pretended to want the opposite knowing that she really wanted what he was organising. At no point did she look dissapointed or upset with what he had chosen and I know some people would say that perhaps she was just so happy to be marrying him to care about it but surely if she had really wanted a girly princess wedding she would have freaked out when she saw her hairstyle? xx

Senior Platinum Member Harajuku80's Avatar

i've watched it all now and I have to say i thought it was genius! although her hair was a bit much! LOL I agree that if she had really wanted a wedding that was the opposite of what she got, she'd have at least shown that she was a bit upset or angry but she seemed really happy. Weddings are a celebration of the couple being married and joining their lives together and I definitely think it reflected their lives and personalities! Weddings are so personal and aren't going to suit everyone but I think the groom tried his best and really thought about who they were. Her dress was STUNNING! I loved it x
    Friday 1st May 2015

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

I loved her hair....I do like the alternative wedding look mind you! I do agree that this year has all been very extreme, however, it has made good viewing.

Quote Originally Posted by cat6184 View Post
    I actually thought tonights was set up. I think she pretended to want the opposite knowing that she really wanted what he was organising. At no point did she look dissapointed or upset with what he had chosen and I know some people would say that perhaps she was just so happy to be marrying him to care about it but surely if she had really wanted a girly princess wedding she would have freaked out when she saw her hairstyle? xx
    Thought the exact same.....

nearlymrsT

I've just watched this and I thought the bride looked great! Unconventional yes but the look suited her and she carried it off well. The dress turned out a lot better than I expected. I thought the bridesmaid looked really silly though. She had the mad hair and heavy make up but with a very plain ordinary bridesmaid dress, it made her look a bit unfinished.

I loved this particular episode of DTTB, yes it was mad but so were they, and just because she would have planned a traditional wedding herself doesnt mean it was staged because she actually loved what he did for her. And i thought the hair was amazing, totally suited her and the day

Just to be clear I quite liked her hair (although I wouldn't have it) and thought their wedding really suited them but what I was meaning was by DTTB standards she was far too calm about ALL his choices. Maybe it was the editing but every other bride has had a wobble at some point and got freaked out by the groom's choices but she never did. Normally when the bride says she wants one thing and the groom does the complete opposite it doesn't go so smoothly. (just think back to our fellow Scot from earlier this series)

I though that she look very pretty with her hair up and the silver dress.
    It fitted her better than the pink one she tried in the bridal store.
    At first I wondered what it would look like and at the end I though it was a very nice wedding.
    Very creative and perfect for them.

From all the DTTB that I have seen I still think the best so far are:

1- The Sci-Fi wedding (Charles and Lauren)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NB4xPxfdbs
    The wedding cake is absolutely AMAZING!!

2- The Kirky Style wedding
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNOP_...eature=related

Last edited by Bride2012; 04-11-2012 at 10:12 AM.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

I loved this episode! I thought I was going to really dislike the girl but she was lovely. Her whole family just seemed such lovely people. Not too sure about the guy - he seemed like he was about to burst a lot of the time. Loved her hair and dress and loved the wrestling theme!

I love this show! This episode had to be one of my favourites!
    Looking at wedding magazines with a glass of wine and a yummy takeaway - my favourite pastime!

Mrskerr2be

I watched this online at the weekend (my TV doesn't get signal for bbs channels somehow ...) and I must admit, although they both seemed really happy and in love, it was a bit too set up for my liking.

She said she dreamed of being a girly girl for once - big princess dress, country house type thing, fabby sit down meal etc. and then got a council hall, with a wrestling ring, hotdogs for a meal. And yet she never batted an eyelid - not once. Even her family didn't seem too shocked when they got the invites out - despite saying she wouldn't like it, the words never matched their expressions.

Aww I wish I could watch the bbc from abroad!!
    Can't wait to come back to the UK and play catch up!

i want to watch it but cant find it online
    anyone have a link x

Mrskerr2be

Quote Originally Posted by caitlin_star View Post
    i want to watch it but cant find it online
    anyone have a link x
    It expires after so many days on the bbc website