Thread: Videographer for 300-600?

Smile Videographer for 300-600?

On a roll today researching and booking things but we weren't sure wether we wanted a videograher or not. But the H2B defo wants one and i'm now in agreement after watching a few!

We'd like something quite quirky with the usual guests arriving/ ceremony/speeches etc but also with the addition of a video guestbook at the end and not ridiculously priced!

Any info or advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

Try Viking Video Productions. They film from 1 hour before ceremony up until the 5th dance. This also includes video messages. We are payin 600 for them and there are 2 cameras. I know of a few people who have used them and all good reports. x

Advertisers Madison Wedding Band & DJ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by *Future Mrs Quinn* View Post
    On a roll today researching and booking things but we weren't sure wether we wanted a videograher or not. But the H2B defo wants one and i'm now in agreement after watching a few!

We'd like something quite quirky with the usual guests arriving/ ceremony/speeches etc but also with the addition of a video guestbook at the end and not ridiculously priced!

Any info or advice is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!
    try Lee Haggerty ... 07980477434... let me know how you get on please/

hope this helps

Douglas
    Madison Wedding Band & Disco
    www.madisonmusic.co.uk

Lee is lovely, he is my band as well on my day!!! Great guy

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

Over the Moon Productions filmed our wedding in September. I should receive the DVDs sometime next week so I can let you know how it turns out. I managed to get my package from todays great deal website for 150 for guests arriving until after the first few dances. I paid an extra 50 for the video guestbook. The original price of the package is 550 so still within your budget.

We are using Peyton Productions and taking the two camera package. The cameras are also HD. We are paying 550. x

Thanks for all of your replies, we ended up going with Life is Rosie Productions for 550- really nice guy and got a great deal =]

Quote Originally Posted by debbie doo View Post
    Try Viking Video Productions. They film from 1 hour before ceremony up until the 5th dance. This also includes video messages. We are payin 600 for them and there are 2 cameras. I know of a few people who have used them and all good reports. x
    Hi,

We got a quote from them today and what you get for what it costs is really great. Can you advise if you were happy with your dvd as it seems so cheap for what you get

Thanks

My friend and her husband run a production company doing commercials and they did our video last year. It turned out beautifully. This year they started doing wedding videos (www.whiteballoonfilms.co.uk) and they charge around 500 to 750 for 2 camera shoot depending on what your looking for. I'd obviously recommend them!

Our wedding isn't till September. The sample dvd looks fine & also know someone who used them and was happy with there dvd. Fingers crossed. Xx