Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Perfume

Just tried the new Chanel Coco Noir at the airport....its gorgeous! Might ask for that as a pressie for the wedding from my H2B - I love Pomegranate Noir Jo Malone but wear that a lot and want something new for the big day x

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

Thanks everyone red:Chanel chance

Super Senior Member

I was going to wear dolce and gabanna light blue (also as my something blue) but my aunt picked me up a tester of stella mcartney l.i.l.y. Lily is my mums name and was my grannys name but I later found out the letters stood for linda I love you which was her mums name and that's my name!

I wore Chanel Coco Madamoiselle

Thanks for everyones ideas. I now have a shortlist of Flowerbomb, Coco Chanel Madamoissel, Romance and Dot by Marc Jacobs. Think a trip to boots to try them all out is in order x

I'm going with Chanel Chance...it's my all time fave - off to buy it today!!

You've all got me thinking now! I was going to wear my favourite perfume but now I'm tempted to get something new for the day! I've always been unsuccessful in the past when I've tried to find a new scent as I keep going back to Ralph by Ralph Lauren! Agghh decisions, decisions! X

I still might wear my current favourite Daisy by marc jacobs

I wore Penhaligons Artemesia... my husband took me to their George St store a few moths before the wedding and we had a lovely hour being spoilt rotten by the manager trying all the perfumes out! I chose a favourite and the manager sent us off to let it 'settle' on my skin to make sure. The day before the wedding John surprised me with a gorgeous cut crystal atomiser filled with the perfume and the matching moisturiser, shower gel and body oil. Every time I've felt blue since the wedding I've had a sniff of it and I wear it for any special occasion

Super Senior Platinum Member MrsSneddonToBe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kerrymack24 View Post
    I still might wear my current favourite Daisy by marc jacobs
    I love the Daisy Eau So Fresh, it's my "summer scent" Think I might go with a brand new perfume for weddin though as I'd like something special that I don't wear everyday! x
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

Well decided on flowerbomb and the girl in debenhams gave me lots of free samples to put in wedding bag!! 5 sleeps !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrymack24 View Post
    Well decided on flowerbomb and the girl in debenhams gave me lots of free samples to put in wedding bag!! 5 sleeps !!!!
    I've gone with Valentino Valentina as its lovely and the bottle will look pretty in the pictures. I love the new Mark Jacobs (Dot) but the bottle is a bit mental!

Ps I am 5 sleeps as well - scary!

I was just talking about this to my partner last night. Im thinking of wearing Ed Hardy as its the one he buys me every anniversary and we both love it. Not sure what Rikki will wear yet... Holly xx

We decided that we would each pick a brand new perfume/aftershave that we`ve never worn before so that it remind us of our wedding. H2b is finding it hard to find something new he likes though so we`ve been spending quite alot of time in Boots/Debenhams smelling that many we get sore heads. Think i`m going to have L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney as, even though I know its an abbreviation, our daughters name is Lily so its quite fitting (plus the fact that it smells nice lol) x

Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar

I wore Malabah by Penhaligon's. I'm not really one for heavy floral fragrances and wanted something sophisticated and classic but quirky so the combination of rose, citrus and Earl Grey tea suited me down to the ground. I even got the shower gel, bath oil, hand and body lotion, solid fragrance and candle to go with the eau de parfum.
    Fairy Gokmother

Quote Originally Posted by cat6184 View Post
    We decided that we would each pick a brand new perfume/aftershave that we`ve never worn before so that it remind us of our wedding. H2b is finding it hard to find something new he likes though so we`ve been spending quite alot of time in Boots/Debenhams smelling that many we get sore heads. Think i`m going to have L.I.L.Y by Stella McCartney as, even though I know its an abbreviation, our daughters name is Lily so its quite fitting (plus the fact that it smells nice lol) x
    That is such a lovely idea. I also love why you chose the perfume awww

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Monteith To Be View Post
    For Men, I love one million, my H2B and I each have it (me in female version) it is a great smell and lasts for ages....I think I will be wearing my old safety of Coco Chanel Madamoissel x
    Good choice, i also love one million for men, & was thinking of getting coco mademoiselle for myself!x

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

I bought one of my faves to wear on the day, Anna Sui - Sui Dreams. I also loved the fact that it's blue so it was one of my something blues. Unfortunately in the excitement of getting ready I forgot to put it on so on the day I smelt of eau de Lauren! haha!

Super Senior Member

I'm really not a perfume person as they often gve me a headache but I have picked out la perla in rosa its really light so should be ok it will be million for h2b (bought him it 2 years ago and he's hardly used it lol) x

For everyone looking to wear Flowerbomb...spotted it on sale in Debenhams yesterday, also same deal online xx

Senior Platinum Member Harajuku80's Avatar

I hadn't really thought about it until now, to be honest, becuase i had thought that i would wear one of my usual perfumes but i think I might try out a few new ones for a special wedding scent and see how I get on with them! Always an excuse for new perfumes!! xx
    Friday 1st May 2015