Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6th October 2012 - Mr and Mrs Morgan

Super Senior Member

Default 6th October 2012 - Mr and Mrs Morgan

I can't believe its been and gone!

Firstly I'll list the venue/suppliers first who made my day amazing!

Firstly the whole day was held at The Grange Manor hotel where the staff were all amazing and we didn't have to worry about a thing
    Our photographer was Stuart from Bright Yellow Photography, so friendly, unintrusive and really good at putting people at ease
    My hair was done by Sarah at Sublime Hairdressing in Stirling.
    My Make up was done by Natasha who works for Clarins in Falkirk
    Kilts for the groom, best man and groomsman provided by Clan Kilts in Stirling
    Flowers were by Irenes Florist in Stenhousemuir
    Cake was beautifully done by Darryls Cakes in Falkirk
    Dress was a Mori Lee bought from Emma Roy in Edinburgh
    Bridesmaids dresses were made by ChristinTina - a shop owned by a lovely girl called Lois in Canada and ordered online

Super Senior Member

The night before...

Now I've been quite a calm bride. It's very unusual for me as I'm quite a hyper person. To me though, the easiest thing in the World to do was to say 'I do' to my best friend and become his wife. It was however, the night before the wedding, when I was sat with my parents, Granny, brother, sister in law and nephew eating dinner when suddenly the nerves hit me like a punch in the stomach. Unfortunately it was right before my lovely lamb dinner came out, which although perfect I couldn't enjoy a single bite of. Everyone was chatting and laughing and having fun and I was sunk in my seat staring at the plate. I wasn't sure what it was but I just felt incredibly overwhelmed.

I excused myself to go and have my shower and wash my hair. I put on Strictly Come Dancing on the big TV in my 'bachelorette suite' and put my feet up to relax for a bit. My Sister in law (Bridesmaid 1) came to check on me an hour later and asked if I fancied coming down to the bar for a drink. Sounded like a great idea till I realised about 30 of my family members were there too! I forced a few drinks down then went to my room. Though at about 11 I decided to see if my parents were in their room across the hallway. They were and I sat with them for about 90 minutes chatting. They really calmed me down and said that they were so happy that I had found such a wonderful man. They both adore him and couldn't wait for him to be their son in law. I asked my Mum if she thought she might cry tomorrow. She said 'don't be daft, why would I cry? It's a happy day'

I went to bed at about 12.30am, though I didn't get off to sleep till about 3am.

Super Senior Member

The Morning... Hair, make up and have I been dumped?!

After only dropping off at 3am I was wide awake at 5.55am. I lay in bed till about 6.55am then went and knocked on my Mums door. We were to leave the hotel at 8.20 for hair and make up so I wanted to make sure she was up. I invited her to my room for a coffee (I ALWAYS use the tea and coffee making facilities in hotels, just to get value for money!) and we sat in bed chatting till about 7.30 when my Sister in law came in and suggested we get a move on!

We went down for brekkie at 8am, with me moaning the whole time that there's 'not enough time for a big munch, we need to be out the door at 8.15!'. I think it was exactly 8.17 that they got sick of my moaning and my Mum, Sis in law and cousin piled in the car to go and pick up my future sis in law from Bo'ness. We got there at about 8.40 and I was already panicking that we would be late for the appointment which was at 9am. The drive back through was interesting. My FSIL had never met my Mum, cousin, or my SIL so there was a lot of introducing to do. Thankfully my FSIL had recently announced she was pregnant so as I was the only non-mother in the car they all chatted away about it whilst I had a few mins to spend time in my own head.

We got to the hairdressers 15 mins late. I apologised profusely but they insisted it was completely fine. I'm never late though! I pride myself on being punctual no matter what the occasion. In fact I was once a day early to an interview! (Totally accidental, but not as far fetched as you may think!) I was first to get my hair done. The make up artist arrived and set her space up, which is when it got complicated. My Mum and cousin had their hair done then got picked up by my Cousins husband to go back through to the hotel. Trying to co-ordinate us all going between hair and make up was difficult but we seemed to manage. Although it ended up with my SIL getting both done at the same time. "This is what it's like being a superstar!" I quipped before something caught my eye out of the window and my heart fell through the floor. My fiance, looking harrassed, walked by the hairdressers window and I was sure he looked right at me and kept walking. I immediately looked to my FSIL who clocked my panic and went 'Let me see what's going on'... My heart was racing. He knew this was the time I was getting my hair done, maybe he's had second thoughts and can't think of how to tell me. FSIL was gone for what seemed like ages and then skipped back in to the hairdressers. 'He's getting HIS hair done two doors down, he didn't even see you in the window as he's so nervous about his speech he's been reading it in his head on his way to his appointment. He said to tell you he can't wait to see you'

Phew! I can't explain why I got so paranoid. Possibly a result of watching too much TV during my lifetime... my lovely Paul you see is one of the least likely people to ever leave someone at the altar. But my daft brain had me convinced. I figured at least if he's getting his hair done he's still going through with it!!!!!!!!

We were done by 11.30 and I went to pay... but my Mum had paid for us all sneakily whilst I was getting my make up done! The three of us excitedly made our way back to the car and drove back to Grangemouth. When we arrived there were a bunch of people in reception but I didn't want too many folk seeing me done up before the ceremony so the three of us tried to quickly run up to the room. My brother chased us going 'wait! wait! The photographer is here! You have to come and meet him!!!' Luckily my SIL, well trained with my brother stopped him in his tracks as I kept going and said 'tell him to come up here! There are too many people!!!'

The photographer arrived in the room a few mins later to take pics of the dress, shoes and jewellery (Forgot to mention, beautiful matching jewellery sets done by Helen Curtis Handmade Tiaras for me and BMs) He immediately put me at ease and he and his assistant started arranging the dress for photos. Meanwhile my FSIL went to reception to order some sandwiches for us. I wasn't too fussy, but FSIL has various intolerances and SIL is a vegetarian so they had to get some different choices! We poured some pink champers one of my Mums friends gave me for the exact purpose of the morning of the wedding and we did various poses in our matching purple zip tops (with 'bride' and 'bridesmaid' diamante transfers too of course!) clinking our glasses and even a few unwelcomed pics of us with mouths full of sandwich! My FSIL managed to look glamourous with a mouth full of bread, that's no mean feat! Then he took a series of pics of me jumping on the bed! I pulled my best 'S Club Party' poses (Please tell me I'm not the only one who remembers that music video!) and had a good laugh. They then left us so we could start getting changed. By this point it was about 1pm.

The bridesmaids dresses had always been a worry for me. Firstly I bought them online so had no idea of the quality (They were of excellent quality) Secondly I had bought convertible dresses as my BMs were very different body shapes and I wanted them to have more options of wearing them and for them each to be comfortable with how it was wrapped. They oddly enough though both ended up wearing them the same way! The only difference being as my SIL has a large bust she wore a tube top under it (Also provided by the online shop) They looked great! Then it was my turn! I had been handling the dress like it was made of tissue paper and could be ruined by the slightest movement and so was nervous it might get 'hurt' whilst getting into it without the supervision of the seamstress in Emma Roy. My girls were very gentle with it though and were willing to lace it to the point I couldn't breathe on request! Once it was on and they were lacing it the photographer got called back in to take some more prep shots. He got a few of the lacing and then one of me touching up my make up in the mirror. The flowers then arrived... I'm not too good at flowers so I had no idea what they would look like as the description made very little sense to me!!!! They were perfect though. I was quite chuffed with myself for picking such lovely flowers but I think credit has to go to Kelly at Irenes Florists for reading me well! I had an addition to tie to my bouquet though, my great Auntie who was unable to attend had given me a crystal 'guardian angel' which had a blue part to be my something blue. We looped it onto one of the roses to remember those who couldn't make it. The photographer loved it and took various pics. I then did various moody 'looking out the window' shots holding my flowers. I'm told I was 'incredibly natural and photogenic' though I quipped he was hardly likely to tell me I looked awful!

I asked the time. 2.20pm. The ceremony was to be at 2.30pm. "I need to start going down now!" I said, again wanting to be punctual. "Don't be daft, the bride is always late" I was told. "Not. This. Bride!"

My parents and Granny then came in and we got a few shots of us together. My Granny is 86 this year and the photographer tried to get lots of me and her. I know exactly why he did and I don't like to think about that... but I appreciated it none the less. My Mum and Granny headed downstairs and we were told the Master of Ceremonies was outside the room waiting for us. I asked the time. "We still have time"

(I was told that evening that we eventually came down at 2.45pm, and my H2B had actually said 'is she here? She's never late' So I'm a bit miffed that they worried him for the sake of the bride being fashionably late)

Platinum Member

This is fabulous, I can't wait for the rest.. please type faster :-)

Created by Wedding Favors

Super Senior Member

Time to get married!

Everyone was inside when I came down the stairs except those who needed to wait. My Ushers were my brother (with 11 month old newphew in mini kilt, adorable!) and one of my best friends, Chris. Now Chris is a person who is quite hard, he's not particularly emotional and he only used to let me hug him when he was drunk... but when I saw his smiling at me I almost burst into tears. I knew he would be my weakness!!! Some people cry a lot, I have never seen him cry and at that moment, thinking that he MIGHT, I got really emotional and had to turn away. My Celebrant, the wonderful Mary Wallace of the Scottish Humanist Society Came to check and see if I was ok and ready to go. I was VERY ready. And being told Paul was inside and waiting helped too! Mary went in to advise folk that cameras were indeed allowed, then I heard my song kick in. Drops of Jupiter by Train started and the master of ceremonies sent in my FSIL and Chris arm in arm. A few moments later my bro, SIL and nephew walked in. I got the distinct feeling I was about to parachute out of a plan, such was the co-ordination and timing!

They gave it a longer gap between them and me. Then he said 'go' softly to us. I squeezed my Dads arm tightly. I've always been a Daddys girl and I just wanted to cuddle into him as we walked into the room. I am a natural attention seeker, I LOVE being in the spotlight... but this was so weird! The first side of the room I saw was Pauls family, most of whom I hadn't ever met... So I was looking at a group of strangers smiling back at me. Then I turned to my side. My crazy family all snapping away and smiling. I looked at my feet as I got to the cream carpet (I had been calling it the cream red-carpet all week which amused my Mum) to make sure I didn't trip over it and land on my face... not very attractive way to enter. Once I was on it though it was time to look up at my Paul. He had tears streaming down his face and a proud smile. I immediately wanted to give him a cuddle and say 'hey! it's ok! don't cry!' assuming they were sad tears, but his eyes told me they were happy ones. I got to the front. I can't remember if I gave my Dad a kiss or not, it's all a blur. But next thing I'm standing alongside Mary watching our best man and our groomsman (FBIL) mouthing something at me. I'm told it was 'you look stunning' but I couldn't make it out at the time. We had previously opted to be stood facing more towards the audience than Mary, so I was angled facing his side of the family and he was angled to mine. I immediately clocked my FMIL and felt better. A familiar face was nice! My FFIL was crying too, which was quite nice as I don't know him as well as FMIL as they seperated when Paul was a baby and he grew up with his Mum. They get on well though and both looked so happy.

As the ceremony started I tried my hardest to stand tall, but my knees were shaking so much I had to constantly shift from leg to leg as discreetly as possible to make sure I wasn't visably shaking. We were introduced and the story of us meeting was told. Then our friend Laura stood up for her reading. She is the girlfriend of our best man and again another person who is a rock and doesn't tend to get too emotional. However half way through the reading she got choked up and had to take a second to wipe her eyes which was very touching. Mary then went on to talk about us as a couple and our geeky ways. Then also mentioned the fact it was Pauls little cousins 18th Birthday that day (The fact she actually came to our wedding on her 18th shows how much she adores her big cousin, but we would pay her back for it later, as you will discover) and a few days later it would be my parents 36th wedding anniversary. Our choosing October was partially because my parents are a fantastic example to us of a long lasting marriage between best friends and so it was no coincidence. Time for the second reading. One of my best friends, Jen. She and I are BOTH very emotional people and had discussed beforehand not to look at each other during the reading or we'd be in floods of tears. As she walked up looking at the floor she mumbled 'dont look at me' and i went 'dont YOU look at ME!' which got a few giggles. She managed to get right to the end before choking up a bit and went 'Yes!' at the end which made me smile.

Then came the legal stuff. And the talking. I had a recurring nightmare in the lead up that I would forget and the only word I would be able to say would be 'Flurb'. Luckily though I kept it together. Paul was a bit weepy still. But at the end of his bit he mouthed 'I love you' which almost set me off. I ended up saying aloud 'I spent a lot of money on this make up, dont you dare make me cry!'... and had a little difficulty getting his ring on as his fingers had swelled up from sweaty hands, but it all added to the laid back vibe we wanted.

We were announced legally married and got down to signing the register. Lots of photo ops, smiling and such. I was given a little horseshoe by my nephew... though it was more my brother making it LOOK like my nephew was giving it to me! We walked out of the room to 'Walking on Sunshine' which described how we felt exactly. I hugged his arm as tightly going out as I had my Dads going in. I'm now a married woman! We were greeted with champagne as we walked into reception and we both breathed a sign of relief. "I thought you had done a runner!" he said... "How do you think I felt in the hairdressers?!" I quipped back.

We went outside for the photos and to hug various people. From now on in my report, anyone with a 'F' for 'future' in front of their name gets to lose that title :-)

Super Senior Member

Photos and Dinner time!

How relaxed we suddenly felt! How little I suddenly cared if someone stood on my train. My lovely husband couldn't stop hugging and kissing me and telling me he loved me and that's all that mattered. We had a group shot and then lots of smaller family ones. I hugged my new FIL and MIL and called them 'Daddio and Mammy' which made them laugh. It wasn't long though before wasps started bugging people (ARGH! Wasps! My ultimate nemesis!) so we decided to head indoors.

The photographer took some pics of the bridal party on the stairs before he took us to the honeymoon suite for some posed shots by the fireplace and clinking glasses on the bed. We had to be quick though as it was time for the line up! We opted for it to be just the two of us as it would be quicker and more personal. I was introduced to various new family members full of hugs and praise. Paul had met all of my family bar one group so it wasn't too difficult for him!

Once everyone was in we were announced and trotted in at some pace due to my hubby wanting the steak pie he had insisted on the second we had seen the original sample menus. The speeches were to take place before the food though and there were some green faces on the top table. My Dad had previously been heckled by our family at my parents 25th wedding anniversary when I was 16 as he tried to do a speech at what was meant to be quite a casual get together with props and cue cards and everything. My Hubby was just nervous he would get too choked up or forget to mention someone. As for the best man, he had said he started to shake every time he even THOUGHT about doing his speech. Plus I was nervous as he is a good friend of both of us and frankly he knows FAR too much that I wouldnt want my Mum to know about!

Dad started. He thanked everyone for coming and added 'i especially thank those in our family who knew I was doing a speech and still came!' His speech was brilliant, funny and personal. He directly looked at my hubby and told him he has always been a welcome member of the family right from the start and they're so glad that he makes me happy. That set us both off! Hubby then had to gather himself for his speech. "On behalf of my wife and I...." YES! THE CHEER WENT UP! That's always my favourite part of the speeches and all the moreso this time round!!!! His speech again was heartfelt and lovely, I couldn't help crying as it was just perfect.

Then it was best man speech time. I gripped Pauls hand tight. It started 'Friends, family, freeloaders...' which made me giggle and was met with awkward laughter as people wondered if it was them he was referring to... then came probably the best Best Mans speech I've ever heard. He skirted past dodgy stories by pointing out that whilst he's meant to divulge these, they all involve him too and he didn't want to ruin his reputation. Loud laughter. He loosened up a bit. He read out some 'apologies'... fake ones of course. One from F1 driver Fernando Alonso (We are both HUGE F1 fans and Alonso is my fave) saying he was 'devastated that I was getting married and our affair must end' and also one from Pauls 5 a side football team, he said "I dont know what they mean exactly, but theyve said 'paul is rubbish in all positions, hopefully Lynsey will have more luck tonight', do you know what that means?" Again loud laughter. The rest of the speech had my cheeks hurting from laughing and it was time for dinner! Melon or Soup to start. Melon for me, barely touched it... too excited! Steak pie or chicken for main, I had steak pie... hovering my face millimetres from the plate so I didn't spill. Then either baileys cheesecake or sticky toffee pudding. I wolfed my cheesecake down, delicious!

We had done the top table so Paul sat next to my parents and I sat with his, so I had my FIL beside me who was full of compliments and hugs and so pleased about the wedding. I got the feeling he was so pleased to be included considering he has not been a big part of Pauls life and was often absent. He is a charming and lovely man however he does have his faults which he is aware of.

Paul was sat with my Mum. My Mum who had said 'dont be daft! why would I cry!' who had been crying during the ceremony, after the ceremony and during the speeches. At the end of the meal we had arranged for a cake to come out for Hubbys cousin for her 18th and we marched up to her with it as the whole room sang 'Happy Birthday' she was overwhelmed we had done something for her on our wedding day but everyone was in a party mood so it only added to the day. After the meal I headed upstairs with my bridesmaids to sort my bussle. My dress was perfect but the only issue was this. The bussle still made it hard to dance about but I wasn't caring too much. The girls really had to wrestle with it too and at one point my new SIL was up under my underskirt with her hand on my backside trying to get to a hook! My advice for ladies with heavier dresses. Lose the idea that you can wear gorgeous pants all day which will remain flawless. Sweatiness is unavoidable! Sorry for the TMI but I wish someone had told me!!!!!

Then it was time to go downstairs to welcome my evening guests and get the party started...

First off congrats!! and what a fab report!! your day sounded amazing!! Glad everything went well. I would of been the same as well with regards to thinking he had cold feet as to why he was outside the hairdressers as i always think the worst lol. Loved your report with how much detail you went into perfect!! Can not wait to ready the next bit! Ohh do you have any pics yet? x

Super Senior Member

Evening guest time... and the party!

When I came downstairs I immediately saw my first evening guest, one of my friends from work and her husband sitting in the bar. I had to run through and give her a hug, she has had to listen to all the plans in the run up so it was so good to see her when I wasn't up to my eyes in spreadsheets! More people started to arrive so I went to the reception area to greet people. I had invited some friends from up north who I went to school with and it was so good to see them as I rarely get a chance to go up north to see them. I was so pleased they had made it. The room for the reception had been the same one for the ceremony and the meal so the staff were working their socks off to get it turned over each time!

When they opened the doors we were told to wait back. We entered through a side door, announced to the whole room as Mr and Mrs Morgan. We walked in to applause, the attention junkie in my was coming out again! Our cake was on a three step stand in the middle of the dancefloor ready to be cut. My husband had designed it and I was amazed by how perfect it was! White icing, with navy ribbon around the base of each tier with diamantes ribboned over it and pink sigar roses on each tier too. It was beautiful! He had been so nervous about if I would like it but I loved it, I couldnt have designed a better cake myself, though all credit to Darryls for making it so gorgeous, and tasty might I add!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wedding2.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	7316

Super Senior Member

Name:	wedding2a.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	7317

I don't have too many pics yet but adding a few of us up to this stage

Super Senior Member

Name:	wedding1.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	7318

Super Senior Member

It was time for the first dances. We had since last year wanted Nothing Else Matters by Metallica. However a few weeks before the wedding Paul insisted he wanted I Wont Give Up by Jason Mraz as he felt it was more weddingy. We decided to have both, one after the other as I wanted Metallica! We started dancing just the two of us to Jason Mraz with halfway through the bridal party being invited up. Then when Nothing Else Matters started everyone else was invited up.

For the record, Nothing Else Matters got a much better reaction, I cite this as the first time in our marriage officially that I was right ;-)

Name:	wedding3.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	7319

We then had about 4 ceilidh songs for the older relatives and plenty of folk got up to dance. I went to the bar as I was feeling dehydrated and needed a water. The bar staff were brilliant and looked after me very well. I spent the next hour or so going between guests in the reception room, getting water from the bar and helping out my friends from up north with a film series they've been doing called 'Bruce Talent', a spoof about a really rubbish magician (Think Arrested Development/The Office style of awkward comedy... I even loaned myself to them as a disgruntled bride!!! It's on youtube under Bruce Talent Episode 1 The wedding)

At this point I decided it was time to lose the shoes. I grabbed hubby to head up to our room. Rather than a romantic situation though it was more him removing my shoes, undies and garter (The relief!) and us heading back downstairs to get into the party.

By this point the disco was in full swing so I got down to some dancing! My bussle didn't cope too well and kept coming undone. I got my SIL to redo it twice before I just decided to swing it over my arm and hold it instead!!!! The evening went by so quickly I completely missed the buffet! One of the girls I work with who got married in July however tracked us down with some cake as she said she never got to taste her wedding cake as it was all gone by the time she got to it so she didn't want us to have the same situation. That was so lovely of her, especially when my FIL tried to grab a piece and she gave him a good old fashioned telling off, saying 'go and get your own! you're a grown man!' amazing!!!!

One of my oddest highlights of the night was me, hubby and some friends dancing to 'Gangnam style' (proper dance and all) which was so strange but amazing as I looked at him and thought 'My husband is gorgeous, charming and HILARIOUS!'

Unknown to me around this time, one of my colleagues managed to set her hair on fire on a candle! Damage was minimal though apparently there was a horrific smell! I obviously didn't notice! More dodgy dancing ensued with frequent visits to the bar for some water. Brides to be... drink water!!!! Honestly, don't assume it's best not to so you don't have to visit the loo in your dress. You will always find someone to help and the amount of sweating you do you really need to stay hydrated!!!

My favours were little teddy bears with a gift bag with a poem that ends 'when you're married you can be each others teddy bear'.... which is very appropriate as I've always been massively into my teddy bears! I still sleep with one I've had since I was 3 months old. Since the wedding it has emerged that some photos were taken with them in very interesting poses!! My poor wee teddies! Meanwhile I was tearing up the dancefloor with my Mum of all people!

People started leaving at about 11pm though the disco carried on till 12.20. Lots of people were staying in the hotel so there were still quite a few people left by the end.

The last song of the night was 500 Miles by the Proclaimers. Originally it started as me, hubby, my parents and his Dad jumping in a circle (his Mum had gone home by this point as she doesn't keep too well) but everyone ended up joining in to a big scrum all jumping around. It was an amazing feeling to be surrounded by friends and family all happy and dancing.

As the night ended people began peeling off to their rooms. One of my friends was a bit tipsy and wouldnt leave my Mum alone, but my Mum was in a great mood and was fine with it. He ended up getting dragged off. My FIL went to an 'after party' in the best mans room with some of the boys. To say we were a bit concerned for him was an understatement!!!!

Meanwhile myself and my new husband retired to our honeymoon suite. the first thing he did was get out of his kilt. His cravat had been so tight all day he had a sore red mark round his neck but he didn't notice it till then. He had to untie the dress, which was very complicated as there were several knots! It was such a great feeling to get out of the dress!!!! It had been so tight and heavy all day it felt very liberating to get out of it. A lot of brides say they wanted to wear it forever, not me! It was so beautiful but my pyjamas were more what I had in mind! I found it hilarious that the dress I was terrified to touch at the start of the day got lumped on the floor at the end of the day! I packed it away though for my parents to take back up north with them to store. Paul got his kilt stuff alltogether and we cuddled into the bed. No thought at all towards consummating the marriage, we were SHATTERED! It was time to sleep following the greatest day of our lives. It started for me at 5 to 6 in the morning and it ended at 1.30am the following morning with a few simple sentences...

"Night night my beautiful wife, I love you"
    "Night night my wonderful husband, I love you more"

Platinum Member

Congratulations Mrs Morgan, you looked amazing, obviously had a fantastic wedding day and your report is one of the best things I have ever read, it's making me slightly teary.

Wishing you a wonderful married life xx

Created by Wedding Favors

Super Senior Platinum Member

What lovely pictures and your report is fantastic x

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Congratulations to you both. Wishing you a happy ever after x

Loved reading this!! What a fantastic day xx

Congratulations! Loved reading your report- sounds like you had an amazing day!

Awwww, Mrs Morgan! What a fantastic report, I have tears in my eyes! You sound so so so happy and it sounds like a fantastic wedding, loved reading about it! Congratulations again! X

Super Senior Member

Some ceremony pics, not great quality though im afraid!

Name:	wedding5.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	7321

Super Senior Member

Name:	wedding6.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	7322

Super Senior Member

Name:	wedding7.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	7323
    Signing the register, you can see the relief on our faces!!!

Super Senior Member

Thanks everyone! We are so happy. After all the planning and stressing just being married is fantastic, I can highly recommend it ;-) x

nearlymrsT

Best report I've ever read on here. Congratulations. I had to chuckle at your comments about wanting to be a punctual bride. I'm always 10 mins early for everything so I have my bridesmaid who is late for everything to hold me back a bit, 5 mins late at most is all I'm allowing! I'm also planning on having a bustle on my dress, bit concerned it's going to be a nightmare but like you I might not care by that point. Enjoy wedded bliss x

Congratulations! Really enjoyed reading your report. I am also never late for anything - I was once 2 hours early for my 3 hour check in for a flight once - my mum just thought we should leave haha! so I will be really annoyed if I'm late on the day! xx

Congratulations! What a wonderful report of your big day! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it! The best of luck to you and your new hubby!! xxx

Super Senior Member AnotherMrsBrown's Avatar

Congrats was a great report enjoyed reading it all ! x
    FORUMTICKER.NET Ticker