Thread: Personal trainers

Ros@SWD

Is anyone thinking of booking a personal trainer to get them in shape in time for the wedding? Or even considering something more drastic, like a bridal boot camp? (such as http://www.thecamp.co.uk)

I wouldnt go to a boot camp - thats too drastic for me. Im sure most people like to lose some weight - brides and grooms- as its a big day and will be photographed A LOT but at the same time your fiancee as asked you to marry him or vice versa as he loves you the way you are.

lol id go to boot camp, i love the idea of it...im not big but id love to tone up a lot! tho id probably be scared when i got there xxx

I would love a bridal boot camp - I have always wanted to go on one of those things. My problem is that I moved away from my friends and my gym routine and need to get kick started again.

When you are among other motivated people it must be such a buzz - plus someone else thinking about what's for dinner (and not resisting the urge to eat the same portion as H2B!) must be fab.

I hate being a stone heavier - it's making dress shopping even more stressful and getting out running again harder to do. When you feel good about yourself I find it easier to maintain fitness and weight.

If I had the money I would book it today!

H
    -x-

Hi i decided to get a personal trainer for my big day. Have been using him for about 3 months now. Go twice a week and the difference it has made to my shape is unbelievable. I have only got another 12 weeks to go so training hard.

x x x

I'd love to go on a boot camp but don't know that I could justify the cost.

I'm currently looking into a personal trainer, so anyone in the West Dunbartonshire area give me a shout.

Suz x

Wedding Supplier

QUOTE (Suz_m @ Apr 29 2009, 02:27 PM) [url="index.php?act=findpost&pid=2136"]
    I'd love to go on a boot camp but don't know that I could justify the cost.

I'm currently looking into a personal trainer, so anyone in the West Dunbartonshire area give me a shout.

Suz x[/b]

Hi everyone. Im going to be on the forum offering free fitness advice for your big day. I own and run SJ Fitness based near Charing cross in Glasgow - feel free to google sj fitness - dont want to spam the forum with links.

We run Bootcamps and offer personal training - The best thing you should do is try a little first before you give away your hard earned cash - getting the right PT is not an easy job, you need to get someone who will listen to you and deliver what you are looking for - my suggestion is to try a couple of sessions first and see how you get on.

Bootcamps are the latest craze in the fitness industry at the moment. At SJ Fitness we have been running them for 3 years - there are loads of different types offering different options and results. Look into them - feel free to fire any questions over you may have on any of them.

Sarah Jane Hunter
    SJ Fitness Ltd

Super Senior Member

Just looked at the SJ Fitness website, seems like an excellent place. I'm in EK though so not exactly convenient for me, especially without a car, but I'd love to do the intro to pilates and the running for softies!! It's exactly what I need to get me out running. AND I'd get student discount!

Wedding Supplier LittleTigerCreations's Avatar

Wedding TV are currently looking for volunteers for their Bride Boot Camp with their progress televised!
    Little Tiger Creations
    www.littletigercreations.com