Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 95

Thread: Interested in Pinterest...???

  1. #1
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default Interested in Pinterest...???

    Hey ladies!!

    Hope you're all well!!!

    Recently, I discovered Pinterest, and have been going quite mad on there...lol!! Sooo many good DIY ideas etc...just wondering if anyone on here has an account too...??

    I have a dedicated "Wedding Ideas" board...and it's the fullest board I have thus far...lol!!
    If anyone does have an account, and wants a new follower...gimme a shout!!

    Vx

  2. #2
    Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dunfermline, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    I'm on Pinterest. I'd love to bat ideas back and forth (I'm designing a fill-in yellow gold engagement ring and a new evening dress, which Emma's going to make me). :-)
    Fairy Gokmother

  3. #3
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialSundae View Post
    I'm on Pinterest. I'd love to bat ideas back and forth (I'm designing a fill-in yellow gold engagement ring and a new evening dress, which Emma's going to make me). :-)
    Cool...how do I follow you/request you...still a bit of a novice at this...!! Lol

    Vx

  4. #4
    Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paisley
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    I'm on it as well, I'm addicted. My username is MissMartin81

  5. #5
    Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dunfermline, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyV View Post
    Cool...how do I follow you/request you...still a bit of a novice at this...!! Lol

    Vx
    http://pinterest.com/specialsundae

    I also post a lot of cake recipes.
    Fairy Gokmother

  6. #6
    Super Senior Platinum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gartcosh
    Posts
    3,379

    Default

    Just clicked on your link and on your pics you have a ring by Grant Logan - he made my engagement ring and I absolutely love it. I am going to see him in a few weeks to talk about our wedding rings. His jewellry is amazing and it is even better that my h2b is from Campbeltown x

  7. #7
    Senior Member MrsTaylor2be's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    385

    Default

    I have pinterest too- LOVE it. https://pinterest.com/ficalder/

    I've got a lot of crafty things and recipes/baking on there, as well as my wedding board! Off to have a look at the others here too :-)

  8. #8
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Yaaaaaaay!!!

    I *think* I have managed to follow you all...

    Is this you, MissMartin...??
    http://pinterest.com/MissMartin81

    Cheers ladies...

    Let the pinning sharing commence!!

    Vx

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    73

    Default

    I'm just new on pinterest too! Absolutely love it. Mines http://pinterest.com/pickletoots x

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    255

    Default

    I lovd pinterest! I am never off it- dont know how people planned weddings without it! Im http://pinterest.com/saradegnan/
    When love feels like magic, you call it destiny.
    When destiny has a sense of humour you call it Serendipity

  11. #11
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Yaaaaaaaas....I have followed you guys too...!! Am TOTALLY obsessed!!

    My OH has just made me explain the thrall of it...and when I did, he just looked at me, and said "yeah, it sounds thrilling..." and made a v sarky face...!! Acht, they don't understand...

    This is GREAT fun...I am now on a "liking and repinning rampage..."!!!

    Vx

    PS, MissMartin, I TOTALLY hope I am following the right person, cos the person who's board I am currently looking at is having an AWESOME wedding...with some V cool colour scheme ideas... Vx
    Last edited by LadyV; 02-09-2012 at 10:10 PM.

  12. #12
    Super Senior Platinum Member SpecialSundae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Dunfermline, Fife, United Kingdom
    Posts
    2,494

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs Armour View Post
    Just clicked on your link and on your pics you have a ring by Grant Logan - he made my engagement ring and I absolutely love it. I am going to see him in a few weeks to talk about our wedding rings. His jewellry is amazing and it is even better that my h2b is from Campbeltown x
    I'm looking for ideas of what to do with my mum's engagement ring.
    Fairy Gokmother

  13. #13
    Super Senior Platinum Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gartcosh
    Posts
    3,379

    Default

    Grant is fantastic and when my H2b proposed he contacted them and they made my ring in about 2 weeks - a total surprise to me. I am soo happy with it and it is just me so even better. Good luck with your ideas. I would definately recommend Grant hus jewellry and designs are fantastic x

  14. #14
    Anna Urban
    Guest

    Default

    I am here http://pinterest.com/fotogenico/

    and I share vintage wedding + destination wedding ideas

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    117

    Default

    I love it too!!! www.pinterest.com/kayleigharnott. Some brilliant ideas on it, but also loads of weird ones! Someone suggested "collecting some rainwater from the day of your wedding"!?!?! Why would anyone do that!?!?!

  16. #16
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Urban View Post
    I am here http://pinterest.com/fotogenico/

    and I share vintage wedding + destination wedding ideas
    Have followed you... Thanks...

    Vx

  17. #17
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kayls View Post
    I love it too!!! www.pinterest.com/kayleigharnott. Some brilliant ideas on it, but also loads of weird ones! Someone suggested "collecting some rainwater from the day of your wedding"!?!?! Why would anyone do that!?!?!
    Ha!! I dunno why...lol!! That IS a weird suggestion!!
    I have followed you too...thanks

    Vx

  18. #18
    Senior Member Cara's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    353

  19. #19
    Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Paisley
    Posts
    2,012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyV View Post
    Yaaaaaaaas....I have followed you guys too...!! Am TOTALLY obsessed!!

    My OH has just made me explain the thrall of it...and when I did, he just looked at me, and said "yeah, it sounds thrilling..." and made a v sarky face...!! Acht, they don't understand...

    This is GREAT fun...I am now on a "liking and repinning rampage..."!!!

    Vx

    PS, MissMartin, I TOTALLY hope I am following the right person, cos the person who's board I am currently looking at is having an AWESOME wedding...with some V cool colour scheme ideas... Vx
    Yep! That's me! I was wondering where this thread got to........

    Having some new people has got me right into the swing of it again....been pinning since 9am....breakfast bowls are still sitting out (oops!)

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    122

    Default

    I've just become addicted in the last few weeks, it's a great way to organise ideas! Hope you don't mind but I've followed you ladies too. My board is in the very early stages but it's here if you fancy a nosey... http://pinterest.com/49beans xx

  21. #21
    Senior Member thefuturemrsyoung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Airdrie
    Posts
    450

    Default

    I'm a recent pinterest addict too! http://pinterest.com/lynsaybride

  22. #22
    Senior Member Kerry1987's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    I've just joined!! Totally loving the wedding section!! Don't have any followers tho https://pinterest.com/bumperess
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

  23. #23
    Senior Member MrsTaylor2be's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kerry1987 View Post
    I've just joined!! Totally loving the wedding section!! Don't have any followers tho https://pinterest.com/bumperess
    You do now :-) It's very addictive, but so much fab inspiration! Loving this thread for finding more ideas from likeminded brides-to-be!

  24. #24
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cara View Post
    I have gone a bit pinning crazy over the past wee while...!!!
    It's TOO addictive!!

    Have followed you...cheers!!
    Vx

  25. #25
    Super Senior Member LadyV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Glas-vegas, baby...
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTaylor2be View Post
    You do now :-) It's very addictive, but so much fab inspiration! Loving this thread for finding more ideas from likeminded brides-to-be!
    You DEFINITELY do now...!! I have follwed you too!!

    Vx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •