Thread: Martini Glass Table Centrepiece

Lightbulb Martini Glass Table Centrepiece

HI all bride/grooms-to-be!!

does anyone happen to know where you can buy the large martini glasses and any fab ideas to do with them

thanks all

x x x

Hi ,

I have 11 large martini vases for sale (in Buy and Sell thread) which were used once at my wedding in July. I got them from an ebay store. I filled mine with a clear floralyte, topped up with floralyte gel, then placed a cream ostrich feather with a rosebud on top - there's a picture of them on forum.

fab ill have a look just now, i have no idea what floralyte is but ill take ur word for it lol

x x

I've just ordered some from sara-richards.co.uk (i don't kno wif that's right - just google it)
    they were about 10 each, and we are going to place them on a round mirror plate with petals and stars around the mirror. fill them a little bit up with purple crystals then some water and a couple floating candles
    have had the email saying they've been dispatched so don't know if they'l get delivered today with it being easter? i hope so

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley22 View Post
    I've just ordered some from sara-richards.co.uk (i don't kno wif that's right - just google it)
    they were about 10 each, and we are going to place them on a round mirror plate with petals and stars around the mirror. fill them a little bit up with purple crystals then some water and a couple floating candles
    have had the email saying they've been dispatched so don't know if they'l get delivered today with it being easter? i hope so
    Hi Lesley

Thats brilliant offer we are looking to buy vases from Sara-Richards but not heard anyone who has bought anything from them before, Can you let me know what they are like when they are delivered

xxx

Hey! if you check the buy and sell I have glasses for sale to, they are seriously starting to bug me cluttering my spare room so I would be willing to reduce my original asking price x

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clairej23 View Post
    Hey! if you check the buy and sell I have glasses for sale to, they are seriously starting to bug me cluttering my spare room so I would be willing to reduce my original asking price x

Hi Claire

How much are you selling them for? Im looking for around 17 table centre peices for the marquee. But needing 8 for the ball room for our wedding meal

xxx

I have 8 vases and 8 round mirrored plates would sell the lot for 65 they haven't been used and are still in their boxes, the boxes are open but only so I could check that they were in one piece. I got a bit ahead of myself when I ordered them then changed my mind x

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by clairej23 View Post
    I have 8 vases and 8 round mirrored plates would sell the lot for 65 they haven't been used and are still in their boxes, the boxes are open but only so I could check that they were in one piece. I got a bit ahead of myself when I ordered them then changed my mind x
    Hi Clairej23

I have sent you private mail

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Wedding_2011 View Post
    Hi Lesley

Thats brilliant offer we are looking to buy vases from Sara-Richards but not heard anyone who has bought anything from them before, Can you let me know what they are like when they are delivered

xxx
    They arrived,
    8 are perfect and 2 got damaged in the post. I;m waiting to hear back from them about getting them replaced. They had a LOT of packaging so i suspect it's probably the couriers fault. they came really quickly too after we ordered. we made one up at the weekend to see what they'd be like and i love them. we went for the 25cm martini ones as they seemed to be wider and deeper than cocktail ones. very excited about them

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Lesley22 View Post
    They arrived,
    8 are perfect and 2 got damaged in the post. I;m waiting to hear back from them about getting them replaced. They had a LOT of packaging so i suspect it's probably the couriers fault. they came really quickly too after we ordered. we made one up at the weekend to see what they'd be like and i love them. we went for the 25cm martini ones as they seemed to be wider and deeper than cocktail ones. very excited about them
    Hi Lesley22

Thank you for the post we are thinking about ordering vases from sara-richards love the martini vases they look great.

xxx