Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Inch Loss Body Wrap

I think im going to try this too. Im pretty big so not expecting amazing results but if I could get my arms, legs and waist a tiny bit smaller it wouldstill give me a boost. The beauty salon down the road from me does it so might just go there.

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooqueen View Post
    I think im going to try this too. Im pretty big so not expecting amazing results but if I could get my arms, legs and waist a tiny bit smaller it wouldstill give me a boost. The beauty salon down the road from me does it so might just go there.
    Are you talking about Alternative Beauty? I looked at them and at 75 they are much more expensive than other salons. The best price I saw was Looking Good Beauty Salon in Glasgow. They only charge 50.

Premier Beauty do one too and there only 55. You can also get a facial for 10 when you book it. Dont think im going to have time to go into Glasgow to get one now so might be my best bet. Need to get a pedicure and my eyebrows dont too.

Super Senior Platinum Member FutureMrsAdie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Voodooqueen View Post
    Premier Beauty do one too and there only 55. You can also get a facial for 10 when you book it. Dont think im going to have time to go into Glasgow to get one now so might be my best bet. Need to get a pedicure and my eyebrows dont too.
    Aww great. Didn't realise Premier did it. I'll probably just go there then.

It's not the Universal one with the guarantee but sounds very similar. Think I need a nice pampering day!

Super Senior Platinum Member

I think I will be having one of these before my big day next year x

Super Senior Platinum Member MissMartin's Avatar

Planning on going to Ibiza for my hen weekend....think I'll get one of these before I go.

Im booked in for next Tuesday so will let you all know how I get on!

I had my wrap today and it was amazing! Well worth the money. The beautician I went to doesn't do measurements as she feels its easy to fake the measurements and she prefers you notice the difference when you put your clothes on. I can really feel the difference, especially in my arms. She recommended doing a detox before it so been living off of homemade soup the last few days. I'd recommend to anyone thinking of getting one to go for it. I might treat myself to one every so often.

Im just about to book bellemani for their 25 wrap, says you can lose up to 12 inches!

Hi girls, just thought I would let you know that on Glasgow's Great Deal today there is an offer for Tina O'Doherty inch loss 3 sessions for 49 which is great value. Says it is a saving of 76%. This deal comes on fairly regularly and I'm hoping it comes nearer my wedding next year! Xx

Quote Originally Posted by Sillymumx2 View Post
    Im just about to book bellemani for their 25 wrap, says you can lose up to 12 inches!
    Did you manage to get booked in? i called today but no answer, was going to pop in tomorrow on my day off, hoping to get booked in for next week before my hen do for a test run!x

Hi i goggled body wraps & this forum came up im wanting to try them i work at bhead so wanting some where near work can anyone recommend any where ? thanks

taylore rose - 10.5inches is fantatsic!! where did you go and i hope you don't mind me asking, how much was it? i have my 1st dress fitting in 5 weeks and would really like to get one beforehand!

ooh that sounds fab - what a result! I'd really like to try this very soon, wedding is only 6 weeks away! x

Super Senior Member AnotherMrsBrown's Avatar

I defo want to try this now - anyone know of good places that do it in Edinburgh?
    FORUMTICKER.NET Ticker

Super Senior Platinum Member

Sounds brilliant I think I may need to give it a try x

Advertisers

That's really great!
    Glasgow spa, body wrap which helps me to 8 inch weight loss in 30 days,

Please visit http://www.onlyroti.com/
    If you are looking for automatic Chapati making machine, then Onlyroti is the best option to approach. Onlyroti also offer a wide range of Roti maker products at affordable cost.